Heritage Toyota

Christine Donahue, F&I Manager, Heritage Toyota

Christine Donahue

F&I Manager

December 14, 2018

"Impressed with service reps."

- F16

Dana Lawrence is very pleasant, motivated to help, goes extra mile to resolve the service issues. She is very customer driven. I give her 5 stars.

Jay Jerger
Tom Kulhowvick
Dana Lawrence

December 13, 2018

"Friendly and genuine atmosphere "

- gflynn

Nick McCarthy called me promptly after expressing interest online about a 2018 Toyota Tundra. Upon arriving at the dealership the same day, I was warmly greeted by the salesman Nick had arranged for me to work with, Derek Blood. He was very helpful and informative about the vehicle. Let me just say, there are not many dealerships that you can call on a Saturday, drive two hours to get there and drive home with the vehicle and still feel like you got a fair and equitable deal. Travis Green was thorough in reviewing my financing and warranty options with me. This was one of the smoothest, friendliest and pain-free car purchase I've ever experienced. After the deal was agreed upon, the manager came out to thank me and congratulate me. I overheard him talking with another salesman saying only nice things about another couple who had just purchased a vehicle. A very friendly and unintimidating atmosphere to say the least. Coming from New York, that is a welcome change. I highly recommend giving this dealership a chance to win your business. You won't be disappointed.

Derek Blood
Nick McCarthy
Travis Green

December 13, 2018

"Super service"

- Tbo511

I can always count on the courteous and friendly team at heritage to care of me and my car. Keep up the great service guys!

Taylor Josephson