Heritage Toyota

Christine Donahue, F&I Manager, Heritage Toyota

Christine Donahue

F&I Manager

May 22, 2018

"Very helpful and supportive"

- Nate LaGue

Derek made our search incredibly quick and simple, and was very informative and helpful throughout the financing process. I greatly appreciate how attentive and dedicated he was to helping us out.

Derek Blood

May 22, 2018

"Reliable Resource"

- RobertR99

Ray Muzzy remains my "go to" man for service and questions relative to my two Rav 4's. I can always count on Ray giving me the straight scoop and recommendations. He's been doing this for me for over 30 years and never done anything to shake my confidence in his knowledge and honesty. Thank you Ray!

Kate Poole
Other Employees : Ray Muzzy

May 21, 2018

"Excellent Service! -Brittany J"

- Brittanyjeromee

Casey truly put his all into helping me find the perfect car and making sure I got what I wanted! I couldn’t be more pleased with his service! He’s killin it!@

Andy Milburn