Heritage Toyota

Travis Green, F&I Manager, Heritage Toyota

Travis Green

F&I Manager

February 18, 2018

"Very pleasant and quick service."

- Jonathan Holden

Josh and Jim were extremely pleasant and helpful to work with. They made the process of trading in my old truck to lease a new one almost effortless!! I highly recommend Heritage Toyota for all your automotive needs!

Josh Cousino
Jim Lash

February 15, 2018

"Great sales"

- JLKPKPIV

Thank you Patrick Weeks and Jim Lash for your help with purchasing our 2015 Toyota Sienna- our family loves it! The purchase was simple and fast! Thank you for the extra thought and support with the entire process!

February 14, 2018

"Great service"

- Ldybnkr

Ryan was my person who checked my car in. He was friendly and courteous. He made me feel welcomed and that I would be taken care of. He checked me in and off I went to the waiting room. I was there for my annual State inspection. In no time Ryan was telling m my car was ready. We went out to the service desk, my inspection was complete, he also went over Toyota’s inspection and said all was well. I had mentioned that if possible I’d like the car washed. Sure enough there it was bright and shiny. The visit couldn’t have been better. And you have a gem in Ryan.

Ryan Denecker