Heritage Toyota

Travis Green, F&I Manager, Heritage Toyota

Travis Green

F&I Manager

October 16, 2018

"Sales consultant Marc Halliday was terrific"

- William

I used the Heritage website for an online quote before coming in. Ed Larkin of that department promptly provided an emailed quote. We had a brief, informative chat, and I then took the quote into the dealership and met with Marc. He couldn't have made the entire process any easier. No muss or fuss. No stalling, or time wasting, just an efficient, professional process centered around what I wanted to accomplish. During the negotiation process, and the delivery, it was clear that he went out of his way to make sure that we were completely satisfied. Based upon my experience with Marc, I can recommend him completely. You can trust him. I should also add that the finance rep, Zack Roberts made the financing process completely painless. So top marks all around.

Marc Halliday
Matt Kraft
Ed Larkin
Zack Roberts

October 13, 2018

"Sales Person Alex Bushey"

- llljen

Alex was very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He helped me find the perfect Rava4 . Offered me coffee while I waited. He did not push me to buy a new Rav4 he was calm and very nice. Offered to help set up my new insurance. Showed me all the controls in my new Rav4. Great Experience!

Alex Bushey

October 11, 2018

"Repair of Toyota Highlander Trailer Harness"

- wzorn

I was very pleased with the service repair. Widad went out of her way to accommodate me in getting answers to all of my questions. Particularly arranging to have Toby meet with me and answer questions I had regarding the hybrid batteries. She also very worked hard to resolve my bill when it was learned that the harness repair would not be covered by the extended warranty.

Widad Hayyat