Heritage Toyota

F&I Manager

November 17, 2018

"Steve Trenholm "

- SteveT

As always experience was excellent. Taylor Josephson was great and was courteous, knowledgeable, and made sure the work was done right the first time and on time

Ryan Denecker
Daniel Pasco
Taylor Josephson

November 15, 2018

"Winter tire changeover."

- Cindy

Joe was very helpful and took time to explain the service process and courtesy shuttle. He called to let me know that my tires were at the end of life and recommended a brand. He explained what the charges were and when I went to pick up my car there were no surprises. Thank you!

Joseph Harshbarger

November 14, 2018

"Liz won me over! "

- Martha Hinchman

Liz has a great approach; very open, honest, patient and thorough. She worked with me to find the perfect car and price point for me and made it a comfortable transaction. Thank you Liz! I have to add that after a horrendous experience at the Heritage Body with my last car, I had not planned to return to Heritage, but Liz proved that the service I expect can still be found there.

Elizabeth Bockus