Heritage Toyota

Megan Terry

May 25, 2018

"Fantastic Service Again"

- Erin Wagg

Once again, I’ve just had fantastic service at Heritage. I brought my Matrix in for some brake work and they found another problem that was a very serious issue, a thing I had not noticed on my own. They researched my warranty and found that the problem was covered. They said the repair was going to take a week and they got it done in two days. My car is running great now and I’m so grateful that in 14 years they have never let me leave with an unsafe situation. We are so lucky to have this upstanding buisiness in Vermont!

Tom Kulhowvick

May 24, 2018

"2 thumbs up!"

- RykerD

Casey was by far the best sales rep I have ever had the joy to work with. From the start he was very nice and laid back. Very easy to talk to and made you feel like family and not just another sale. He talked to you like just an average guy and didn't pressure you to buy. I knew what I wanted when I walked in the door. He was able to quickly find what I wanted and I walked out with my new Tacoma! I will work with Casey again for any future needs! Great guy !

Casey Morrow
Zack Roberts

May 22, 2018

"Very helpful and supportive"

- Nate LaGue

Derek made our search incredibly quick and simple, and was very informative and helpful throughout the financing process. I greatly appreciate how attentive and dedicated he was to helping us out.

Derek Blood