Heritage Toyota

Sales Representative

January 20, 2019

"Amazing experience "

- Andrei1604@

Absolutely wonderful experience at Toyota Heritage. I bough already 2 cars in there and Chuck was very professional and helpful with this. He always offers great service, satisfyed 100%.

Chuck Heingartner

January 19, 2019

"Easy does it."

- di187

We could've gone to the dealership in Berlin, but we remembered the great experience we had in 2001 with Heritage. Once again we had a similar experience. We just love the H-Team and the TV commercials they produce. Jason was such a charming salesperson. He even gave us a lead on car insurance that turned out to save us over $1500/year on both home & auto. Christine Donahue was so friendly & helpful when we sat down to make payment. Heritage made the whole process quick & easy.

Jason Dillon
Christine Donahue

January 19, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Kathy3

If you are looking for a dealership and salesperson that is top notch then head to Heritage in South Burlington! Liz Bockus is fantastic! Liz is very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable, professional and kind. She listened to my needs and found me my perfect Toyota! She went above and beyond any other salesperson I have ever dealt with. She made my experience smooth, calming and fun! I will highly recommend Liz and the dealership to everyone!

Elizabeth Bockus