Heritage Toyota

Zack Roberts

F&I Manager

"Always excellent service"

- Douig

Heritage always delivers the best, friendliest and proficient care for my Toyota. Every interaction with every person is always positive and appropriate. Customer service as it should be, Thanks D. Campbell

unsure of names

"Finished as promised "

- Redsoxfanvt

Needed vehicle serviced by 4pm and it was finished and ready to go at 3:30. Jay was a pleasure to work with, he did a good job of listening to what was needed and got the work done in time. Much appreciated!!

Jay Jerger

May 19, 2018

"Great job Derek and Heritage Toyota"

- M@Sarge

Derek was very knowledgeable about the technology in my new Prius Prime, which significantly smoothed out the learning curve for me. I’m grateful that Derek took the time and showed me all my options, helped me arrange financing, and I came away feeling great about having made the right choice. The dealership was friendly and helpful, great overall experience and, by the way, I love my new car!

Derek Blood