Heritage Toyota

F&I Manager

January 16, 2019

"The BEST in the BIZ"

- Kfalcone

What more can I say, CHUCKIE is the absolute best in the business. I had never leased a car and as a woman, I was understandingly intimated by the process. Chuckie immediately put my fears to rest and helped me find a car that fit my needs and my budget. Not only did he provide options but he's a wealth of knowledge. He's kind, honest and easy going. Will absolutely do business with Heritage Toyota and Chuckie again in the future. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, hands down, chuckie is your guy.

January 15, 2019

"Best salesman in the state!"

- makattack

I didnt even need a new car but chuck, helped me find and prius that fitted my needs and i could be happier! Honest and easy to work with. Would recommend anyone looking for a Toyota, to go into heritage and ask for Chucky from stowe!

January 14, 2019

"Got what I truly needed"

- lancepitcher

Chuck Heingartner is an absolute boss. I'd been contacting him on and off for several years with potential sales and this time we finally sealed the deal. I couldn't be happier. No pressure, and after talking to me about what I was facing vehicle-wise, he shared a few options I simply had not considered due to ... who knows ... pride? Took a test drive, kicked the tires, left for the night, texted him a number of times, visited another dealer, came back, talked more, left ... and then boom. He did what it took to get me into a brand new car. I went from driving a 2003 Tundra (V8) to a 2018 Prius. Several factors played into that, and it was not an easy mental adjustment, but homeboy worked patiently with me while I did numerous math equations to realize why it truly was a brilliant idea. It's been a couple weeks and after a recent snowstorm, I had to let him know he was a man of his word. I'd buy another car of this guy without hesitation. So should you.

Used 2018 Toyota 4Runner, $39000