Heritage Toyota

Megan Terry

May 24, 2018

"2 thumbs up!"

- RykerD

Casey was by far the best sales rep I have ever had the joy to work with. From the start he was very nice and laid back. Very easy to talk to and made you feel like family and not just another sale. He talked to you like just an average guy and didn't pressure you to buy. I knew what I wanted when I walked in the door. He was able to quickly find what I wanted and I walked out with my new Tacoma! I will work with Casey again for any future needs! Great guy !

Casey Morrow
Zack Roberts

May 22, 2018

"Very helpful and supportive"

- Nate LaGue

Derek made our search incredibly quick and simple, and was very informative and helpful throughout the financing process. I greatly appreciate how attentive and dedicated he was to helping us out.

Derek Blood

May 22, 2018

"Reliable Resource"

- RobertR99

Ray Muzzy remains my "go to" man for service and questions relative to my two Rav 4's. I can always count on Ray giving me the straight scoop and recommendations. He's been doing this for me for over 30 years and never done anything to shake my confidence in his knowledge and honesty. Thank you Ray!

Kate Poole