Hollywood Kia

Sean Emanuel

October 15, 2017

"Sales Experience"

- MADand34

I would like to take this time and thank Habashy, my sales person who sold me my RHD Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jeep. He was very professional, honest, and completed the sale as I expected. There was no hidden issue when I picked up this vehicle, as it was as advertised. I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesperson. Thank you Mike D'Andrea

Habashy

August 21, 2017

"New sales representative shines"

- C. Freeman

I've just purchased a Kia Soul+ from Hollywood Kia. Although there were difficulties during the process, the team worked together with me to resolve all issues. .....Among the members of the sales team, my sales representative, Vitalii Koroliuk, was exceptional. His customer service was impeccable from explanations to technical knowledge. He stayed personally involved to guarantee a thoughtful and thorough process management. .....His commitment and skills earned a rating "6 out of 5." ........Were I to give two recommendations to potential customers, the first would be to review finance contracts carefully. If you are new to the process, consider bringing a knowledgeable friend. Read everything and don't rush. .......My second recommendation would be to choose a company like Hollywood Kia. There is a great team who maintain the company's commitment to "no dealer fees," added electronic filing fees, or other deftly hidden and unhappy surprise costs. And, remember to ask for Vitalii Koroliuk.

Vitalii Koroliuk

August 06, 2017

"Great sales experience at Hollywood Kia."

- Lou,marge66

We leased our second car at Hollywood Kia. Our experience with the Sales and Finance areas made our visit smooth and there was no stress during the leasing process. We will recommend this dealership to erveryone.

Carlton Hargrove
Other Employees : Rod Salomoni (Finance)

Used 2014 Toyota Rav4, $15900