Honda Universe

Rahsaan Jones

Kyle Crawley, Sales, Honda Universe

Kyle Crawley

November 09, 2017

"I love Honda universe!!!"

- Btoosweet93

My experience with Honda Universe is always wonderful. I recently bought my Honda Hrv and my mom's CRV from here and I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else. Rahsaan Jones and John McGraw always go out of there way for me which is why they will continue to have my business. Thanks guys!!!

Rahsaan Jones
John McGraw

November 06, 2017

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- siricov

Neil Goldstein took time to explain the vehicle and the options that it has. He made this experience great... I strongly recommend Neil as your Sales Consultant.

Other Employees : Neil Goldstein

November 03, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Johnnywizzz

I strongly recommend Kyle Crawley and the rest of the staff at Honda Universe of Lakewood. I told them exactly what I was looking for in terms of price and they helped me pick out a car that suited my needs and fit my budget. Not one time did I feel like I was being pressured or swindled. I have worked in the customer service field for 10 years, and Honda Universe of Lakewood genuinely has phenomenal service.

Kyle Crawley