Honda Universe

509 Reviews of Honda Universe

April 02, 2018

"Great dealership"

- ivsmommy

John McGraw and Brian Lipman helped us out. Our lease was up and we traded our Pilot for a CRV. Brian went over all of the new safety features and John was super friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend Honda Universe to all of my friends.

John McGraw
Apr 04, 2018 -

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Brian and John were great to work with and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

April 02, 2018

"Overall good experience."

- Heado526

Overall good experience, my sales consultant Neil was very good , got the deal done quick. The only thing was the finance department was very slow took along time to finalize and sign for the vehicle.

Neil Goldstein
Apr 04, 2018 -

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Neil was helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

March 26, 2018

"Work seemed okay, but poor attitude by some"

- Tiff

I was there as they opened, took me right in, came in for an airbag recall and my airbag light was on. As the writer was writing my work order, an lady came out and threw a box on the ground for recycle. Another man who was sitting next to my car tightening his shoelaces, kicks the box and almost hits my car. She turns around and moves the box back behind the counter, the guy again kicks the box and this time hits my car. Now, granted it was just a box.. but an apology or if I thought he was being funny and we laughed it off.. would have been fine. But he was annoyed she put the box there. When I went inside to the waiting rm, the lady says.. don't mind him, he has a temper. I said to her, he could have said sorry, she just laughed and turned around. So I was annoyed. After about 2 hours, the writer calls me back and says recall fixed and my light is on for 2 reasons. 1 seat belt buckle is bad, (i see the code on the work order, so ok) also warranty and no charge like the recall. Then he says my clockspring is bad and with labor that's about $565. (The code for that is not on the work order) He convinces me to fix it, safety issue. Ok.. ok.. gets me a rental for the couple days. After getting the rental, says they will also have to do an alignment because the tire will have to be off. And he will do that for $80 instead of the normal $130. I said ok. Car is done the next day, I go to pick it up. After taxes and the alignment, $89 not $80, it comes too $780. In the $780 is a charge for waste disposal of $19. Now I have spoken to several mechanics who said there shouldn't be any waste disposal, tires shouldnt need to come off, no alignment needed and there should have been a code on the paperwork for the spring. They said they were just up-selling me since everything it was there for was no charge. I recently got new tires and got an alignment, about a week prior to this day. I believe it is misaligned now and pulls to the right. Also I had explained to the writer how u have to hold the door lever and push the lock down or the driver door will not lock. When I picked it up, it was not locked out in the lot. My hood lever needed to pop the hood is broken, so I use a pair of pliers to grab it and open it. I explained this too the writer.. on my receipt where they check over the condition of the car.. cannot open the hood was written next too it and nothing was checked under the hood. Completely dissatisfied with this dealership and will not be back.

John Lang
2.0
Other Employees : Service writer older gentleman
Apr 02, 2018 -

Honda Universe responded

Hi Tiff, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please give us a call at (732) 719-6964 and our staff would be happy to further assist you.

March 13, 2018

"Comfortable & Friendly"

- Joel Kahn

Bob Bauer and John McGraw made my service experience at this dealership extremely comfortable and friendly. I recommend bringing your car into Honda Universe the next time you need service.

John McGraw
Other Employees : Bob Bauer
Mar 13, 2018 -

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Bob and John were helpful in getting your car serviced and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

March 05, 2018

"Kyle Crawley and the Honda experience."

- A Queck

Kyle Crawley is everything a buyer is looking for. He went above and beyond all expectations to make this an easy purchase. Kyle was knowledgeable, informative and courteous. After the process was completed he was, and still is, available to me and my needs. I asked him many questions and explained I did not read the owners Manuel yet and he replied I am your Manuel, feel free to call me or stop in anytime. I feel confident Kyle has my back and would help me anyway he could. When he didn’t know an answer to one of my questions he had no problem finding the correct answer. I would recommend Honda Universe to all potential buyers. Kyle got me through a process that was efficient and not painful. He was mindful of the buyers time and emotions . Thank you Kyle Crawley for a pleasant experience at Honda Universe. I will be back and recommend you to all I know. Annette Queck

Kyle Crawley
Mar 06, 2018 -

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Kyle was helpful in the process of purchasing your new car by being knowledgeable and informative. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

February 19, 2018

"Great place to buy a car !"

- Patricia Murphy

After visiting 4 other dealerships in the vicinity I would definitely rate Honda Universe far better than the competition ! Brian was great. Professional, informative yet not pushy, as the case was at the other dealerships.We got a fair deal for a great car. For these reasons I rate this place excellent! Will definitely refer friends, family, and co-workers.

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"Great experience. "

- susana rios moore

I left the place more than happy. The sales representative was very helpful and went far to find me exactly what I want. I'm very pleased with the service I got

February 19, 2018

"I had a wonderful experience."

- Donna Papiomitis

i have giving the rating i have based on being greeted at the door, and got helped right away. Everyone was great and professional. I am very grateful for everything everyone did for me to get my new vehicle.

Neil Goldstein
Austin Popejoy
Nick Salerno
Other Employees : Joe from finance

February 15, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- rules

I don't have great credit but my sales guy was confident with me that we'd get it done and we did. For a great price. Recommended my mom and she got a new car too.

February 11, 2018

"Great Experience "

- RG

My experience at Honda Universe was great! James and Brian were terrific!!! They ensured everything went well and made purchasing a new car seamless. It was a simple process and I got the exact color and car I wanted!! Everything was handled professionally and their follow up was fantastic. I am very happy with my new car! Thank you both, James and Brian and everyone at Honda Universe! .

James Frederick
Other Employees : Brian Lipman

Honda Universe responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that James and Brian helpful in the process of purchasing your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.