Honda of Lincoln

1964 Reviews of Honda of Lincoln

March 25, 2019

"Pleasant experience. "

- Cory

We initially found the car online and contacted their sales team. Spencer sent us a video letting us know the car was still avaialable and he’d be happy to show it to us. We had a scheduled time however had to change it last minute, Spencer assured us that it was a non issue and the new time worked fine. Car was ready to show indoors when we got there. We came together on our trade and everything was pretty straight forward. I usually remove all dealer marking on my cars, however, I don’t feel the urge to do that to our 2019 Pilot.

Spencer Klein
March 25, 2019

"Another great car and buying experience."

- kghusted

Great dealership and best car buying experience I have had. No high pressure tactics and friendly staff. 3 new Hondas purchased in 10 years now.

Joe Waite
Andy Goodyear
March 24, 2019

"Honest."

- Road Trip!!!!

When we contacted Brian K. at Honda of Lincoln - we already knew what we were looking for. He immediately got to work and found the perfect car for us. Chad took us back to fill out the paperwork. He was honest, straight forward and helped us finance what we needed to get us in our new wheels. We have purchased 3 cars from Honda of Lincoln even though we live in Omaha. The drive is worth it. We can't wait to got on many adventures and road trips with our family in our new Pilot. Thank you Honda of Lincoln for getting us where we want to be!!!!!

Brian Kreuzberg
March 24, 2019

"Great experience with Russ Meyer and his team!"

- James123

Russ listened to what we wanted and he did not pressure us at all with things we were not interested in. He also showed us some options that we did not know about that were a good fit for our family. With two kids in tow for the experience, he made things fun for them as well. We highly recommend Honda of Lincoln, they were up front with everything, and there were no surprises with extra costs or fees in the finance department.

March 23, 2019

"Absolutely amazing!!"

- Jrsoul

We couldn’t have asked for a better experience working with Russ on the purchase of our Honda CRV! He was so personable and treated us like family. He was so knowledgeable and exceeded our expectations. Chad Erwin was so helpful and very knowledge with financing. We were very pleased with how quickly we got thru the paperwork.

Mar 26, 2019 -

Honda of Lincoln responded

We're happy to hear your had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Enjoy your new Honda!

March 23, 2019

"Honda Pilot, just what I have been looking for."

- jimmy2595

I know some very good sales people at that dealer ship. I happened to work with Greg awhile back and was very pleased with my purchase. So here I am back again to buy another vehicle. It’s pretty easy to by a good car from a good friend. Thanks!

Greg Hoag
Other Employees : John in used cars

Honda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We have enjoyed working with you over the years and look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs for many years to come.

"Easy to work with"

- Chris

Narrowed my search to 2 cars. John had those 2 cars ready for me to drive and compare. Very easy process. Finance process was effecient and Chad did a great job of explaining things I didn't fully understand. This is my 2nd time working with Honda of LIncoln...and I will definitely be back!

John Partington

Honda of Lincoln responded

Chris, thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you had a great experience.

"Great Service"

- senebraskaee

Mark did a great job of communicating what was going on, what was needed, what it would cost, and the time frame. He really went to bat for me with the extended warranty company and made the entire service experience very easy. Thanks Mark!

Laura Drevo
Mark Salak

Honda of Lincoln responded

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent experience and thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

"Great Experience"

- Dan J

When I began looking for a new car, the first place my friends and family recommended was this dealership. After my experience, I will definitely be a return-customer. Russ was excellent to work with - he was able to show me a variety of vehicles and was in communication with me the entire process. As someone who can be picky when purchasing a car, I appreciated Russ's relaxed, customer-oriented approach to sales. Scott in the Finance Department did a great job explaining different purchasing options, and was very efficient. I'm excited to start driving my Accord and will be back soon. Thank you, Honda of Lincoln!

Scott Sweeney
Kenny Soulliere
Mar 22, 2019 -

Honda of Lincoln responded

Dan, we're pleased to hear our team provided you with the excellent customer experience that you deserve. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope you continue to enjoy your Accord!

March 19, 2019

"Return customer"

- HappyCustomer121

We recently bought our second car from Brian. He treated us very well thru the entire process. We will be coming to him again in the future. Great dealership. The cookies and coffee are a nice touch as well.

Brian Kreuzberg
Mar 22, 2019 -

Honda of Lincoln responded

Thank you for your choosing Honda of Lincoln again for your Honda purchase. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

1 - 10 of 1,964 results