Jackson Acura

Reggie  Hammond, New Cars Sales Rep, Jackson Acura

Reggie Hammond

New Cars Sales Rep

June 19, 2018

"What a wonderful experience for shopping a new car ! "

- HeidiWangFields Verified Customer

My husband and me stopped by Roswell Acura for looking MDX with technology package. We did not plan to buy soon but just looking the cars In the dealer parking lot. We were not sure if we would buy another pilot or change to Acura. Friendly sales Sergie came to us and let us test drive one. He has an excellent services, knowledgeable and patience. I will Recommanded to all my friends who may buy Acura in Roswell Jackson ! Appreciated Ms.Tess who recommended me the Tan color on front windows. My arms won’t be burned this hot summer:-) and also inside the car is much cooler. I am so glad that I did front windows Tan color. Thank you so much Sergei & Tess and we are so happy our experiences with Jackson Acura and hope our car maintainance services in the future will be also exceeded our expectations as well. Looking forward to it !!

Sergei Potapoff
Other Employees : Tess Crowder

June 19, 2018

"Excellent people and service"

- rsandi1986 Verified Customer

Smooth operations over at this dealership. Customers and their cars are in good hands at Jackson Acura. Very pleased with service done to my car.

"Wonderful new experience"

- jasilbabu Verified Customer

It was my first time there and it was a wonderful experience. They didn't force me for unnecessary service and answered all my concerns.

New 2019 Acura RDX