Jackson Acura

Sergei  Potapoff, New Cars Sales Rep, Jackson Acura

Sergei Potapoff

New Cars Sales Rep

June 17, 2018

"Cody is a great service representative "

- rossclan4 Verified Customer

Cody always treats me with professionalism and care! I always can trust that he will not upsell me, but will point out was is best for the longevity of my MDX. Keep up the good work!

Cody Johnson

June 16, 2018

"Courteous and Helpful"

- Chris

Service was prompt, transparent and priced fairly. I didn't walk away feeling like I had been scammed for services or parts, which was a welcome change from other dealerships I've used.

June 16, 2018

"Transmission concern"

- columbusga Verified Customer

I took my car to the service department as I was concerned of the jerk at 2nd to 3rd gear and vibrating at 42 and 80 mph. Brittiany Byas, the service consultant, arranges for a ride with Dwight who feels the same effects. He recommends the software update for the transmission and reinforces, the information Brittiany provided, that the car has logic that learns the way I drive so it performs better. He recommends that I give it at least two weeks for the logic and software to merge. Software update was completed within 2 hours and I was on my way. Brittiany’s follow up, communication and drive to want to make this right for me is consistent with every trip. I am sure she’ll ask me how it’s driving two weeks from now.

New 2019 Acura RDX