Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Bob  Van Muyden, Internet Sales Consultant, Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Bob Van Muyden

Internet Sales Consultant

May 20, 2018

"Michael Abri was awesome"

- MPlu

We had an awesome experience with Micheal Abri. He was easy to work as he was knowledgeable in meeting our needs. We would recommend anyone to work with him.

Mike Abri

May 20, 2018

"They saved me! "

- Tbear2862

After having my previous vehicle die suddenly and the week ahead filled with a funeral and wedding(and all the little things needing to be done in the days prior.) I contacted Jeff Belzer's on that Friday, telling them I them how I needed a car and fast, and only had Saturday morning to shop. That's when Tom Gorman reached out to me and we emailed back and forth late into the evening discussing what I was looking for. Only a couple hours after they opened Saturday, I was signing my financing papers with Matt Moore and Tom had picked lot wonderful vehicle for me! They made the upcoming week so much less stressful with how fast they worked! And I will be forever grateful!

Tom Gorman
Matt Moore

May 19, 2018

"Pleasant"

- DonKach

Everybody has been very helpful so far. I think the pricing of my pickup was fair. I have told a co-worker about my experience and he has stopped in. Just seems to be a little confusion about coordinating protectant package purchased and Rhino lining install being done in one visit.

Donny Abboud III