Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Justin Englin, Internet Sales Consultant, Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Justin Englin

Internet Sales Consultant

December 17, 2017

"Good experience good people "

- Doug Jasmer

Good knowledgeable people able to answer my questions and able to inform me on the things I needed to know. In finance maintenance and operating of my new truck.

Michael Voss
Kara Little

December 16, 2017

"Great Buying Experience! Highly Recommend!"

- Gregerallen

Found the vehicle online we wanted for the price that beat everyone else by far! Had been looking for this particular vehicle type (Jeep Cherokee) for a couple months. Found other similar vehicles in the specific color we wanted but none with all the features this one had at Jeff Belzer’s for the price. Ended up driving 4 hours to make the deal happen, and happy we did! The whole process was seamless. Nick Whelihan was great to work with, straight shooter, made sure we had all the questions answered and treated us with respect. I highly recommend Jeff Belzer’s and to work with Nick, I know I will for all future purchases. Thanks Nick!

Nick Whelihan

December 15, 2017

"Car if my dreams!"

- Sms243

Zach and Ryan went above and beyond finding the exact vehicle I was looking for. I am so happy with my new Traverse. They were so awesome and helpful through the entire process!

Zach Anderson