Jim Butler Chevrolet

863 Reviews of Jim Butler Chevrolet

January 19, 2019

"Great Service"

- Aatkins67

My experience from start to finish was so easy thanks to my salesman Matt Vallee. Great service, he spent the extra time to show me how everything works in my new car and to not hesitate to call him if I had any problems or questions. I will be telling my friends who may be looking to buy a new car to go to Jim Butler and ask for Matt!

Mattew Vallee
January 19, 2019

"Best value great buying experience "

- RANEYCH

Friendly informative staff great to deal with. Chris was up front with pricing and with my trade making the process quick, if you are ready to buy they won't waste your time.

Chris Saettele
Stacey Thornton
Alex Cox

"Great preowned experience"

- Toyota believer

Great preowned experience,Tony Palmer assisted me with my purchase, my 2013 Silverado was cleaned and prepped and ready to go when I came to pick it up. It runs great and it was obvious that they had gone over it thoroughly.

Tony Palmer

"Oil change "

- alexandria_tindall

Great, easy service! Super quick and convenient. In and out super quick, they did an awesome job on my car and made it painless. Loved the shop!

Michael Harmon

"Quick and Easy! "

- jskaggs42

Doug was very friendly and made my first experience with Jim Butler quick and easy. Thank you for making my experience a great one! I would highly recommend everyone to go through him!

Douglas kircher
Jan 18, 2019 -

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We'll make sure to let Doug know that he did a great job. We look forward to seeing you next time! Safe travels!

"I love Jim Butler"

- brittanytrammell29

Everytime I come in the experience is great. Everyone is super nice and it’s usually not a long wait. Plus there are donuts and water.

Jan 18, 2019 -

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your kind review, Brittany! We think you're great, too! We're always here to help in any way we can. See you next time!

January 17, 2019

"Everything was great"

- sgeatley

Everything from buying truck to servicing truck so far has been a great experience so far plenty to chose from and friendly people. Very organized

Tim Rhame
Tyler Sparks
Kim Hausmann

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

That is great to hear! We work hard to make sure we have a top notch team that really cares about our mission and our customers! We're so glad that showed through during your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you next time!

"Oil change"

- clawrey

Great service I will recommend them all my family. They helped me with any questions or concerns. Well maintained and stocked. Fast service on the service department.

Tyler Sparks
Melissa Perez
Mike Brewer
Alex Cox

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

Thank you very much for your business and your recommendation! We're so glad that our service team took great care of you and your vehicle! We look forward to working with you again next time!

"Friendly"

- cecilialsprecher

Nice service area. Checked me right in and got me settled in the waiting room while I got my oil changed. Offered snacks and coffee.

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us! We were honored to share the experience with you and we hope to work with you again in the future!

"Excellent Experience"

- tomc920

First time purchasing a pre-owned vehicle. Dave W. and Tim R. helped walk me through every step of the processes seamlessly. Stacy T. was a pleasure to work with as well and helped break down my financing options in plain English. I would recommend them to anyone when purchasing a vehicle.

Tim Rhame
David Wucher
Stacey Thornton
Doug Darr
Jan 16, 2019 -

Jim Butler Chevrolet responded

Our team is so great because we have the best customers! We’re so glad we got the perfect mix of customer service, great deals, and great vehicles for your visit. We’re always here to help in any way we can. Thanks for the love!