Karl Knauz BMW

407 Skokie Valley Hwy , Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 Directions

886 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

May 21, 2018

"Third Time Still the Charm"

- eron1

Just purchased our third BMW from Knauz. First rate experience from Rolly Davidson and the entire sales team, and technical help from genius squad is always top notch. Comfortable, customer-focused waiting area with great snacks. Dog friendly, too.

Brandon Helbig
May 23, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Hi there, thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!

May 06, 2018

"Great experience"

- kdhrdh

This was my first visit to Karl Knauz BMW and I could not be happier. Rolly Davidson was fantastic to work with from start to finish.

May 08, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

May 03, 2018

"Attentive service by all staff members. "

- Flog

First time at Karl Knauz BMW. The attentive service started at the door as we walked in. Met by Rolly Davidson. Rolly introduced us to the BMW World. Our selection was a X3 for my wife Mary. Test drives, reviewing all the options in the car and finding the right color selection made the sale. The tour of the facility confirmed our confidence in the purchase. Thanks Rolly. We will be back ! Fred Losch

May 08, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response but, thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it!

April 30, 2018

"New Car - M3"

- etm03519

Yale was very accommodating with scheduling, and his knowledge about BMWs was as good as it gets. He has alot of passion for what he does and it made my search extremely exciting. I couldn't be happier with the final decision, and would strongly suggest working with him if you are in need of a new car.

May 01, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 28, 2018

"Best experience every "

- Mr 640i

I would like to thank all parties involved, driving from St Charles to Lake Bluff I wasn’t sure what to expect. Walking into the show room is where the great experience started, warm personal welcome by everyone, even other customers shopping. My sales person the financial departments and the genius that made me feel comfortable about my purchase, job well done. I apologize for not mentioning names, however the name I will never forget is the Kanuz Family, you’ve earn my business. Tony McPherson

Marek Gryc
May 01, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Tony! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 16, 2018

"Committed to excellence"

- JCN

Every person I met is knowledgeable, courteous and willing to help in any way. This dealership makes purchasing a vehicle so easy. From the test drive to the delivery, the dealership knows how to treat customers.

Howard Kraus
Brandon Helbig
Doug Kamp
Apr 17, 2018 -

April 10, 2018

"Another great experience"

- Goral

This is a follow up to my review of December 9, 2017. Our 430i Gran Coupé arrived as scheduled a few months after we placed the order and Marek handled the last details of the transaction with his characteristic courtesy and aplomb. Genius Jon then sat with us in the vehicle and explained all of the buttons, switches, etc., as well as the iDrive system and the other on-board electronic wonders available to us. Jon encouraged us to ask questions as he went along and assured us that there was no such thing as a dumb question. Although we did our best to prove him wrong on the last point, Jon answered everything asked of him in a way that was easily understood. He was patient, knowledgeable and thoroughly professional. Because of our positive experience with both Marek and Jon (and Knauz in general) and because we like the 430i so well, we visited Marek about a week after picking up the 430i to place an order for an X3 SAV. Once again, the vehicle we wanted was not on the lot and would have to be ordered and once again, Marek was more than helpful, often going over and above anything that could have been reasonably--or even unreasonably--expected. We are confident that our experience when we take delivery of the X3 will be no less satisfying than our experience with the Gran Coupé.

Marek Gryc
Apr 11, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for the follow up! We appreciate the update and are pleased to hear that you had such wonderful experiences with us!! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Happy Driving!

April 08, 2018

"Highly recommend!"

- culgal26

I purchased my new vehicle from Yale. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and was always ready to help with any questions that I have. I had a great car buying experience and would recommend him and this dealership to people that I know. Thank you!

Apr 09, 2018 -

April 07, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

- Marta

We purchased our BMW X5 here and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Everyone we worked with went out of there way to make sure we were satisfied. Shane was very polite and didn't seem to mind showing us car after car. Scott was also great - wasn't pushy about selling us anything we weren't interested in. Jon walked us through every feature this car had available and made sure to get everything set up for us. So far we are very happy with the car and highly recommend this dealership! Thanks guys!

Shane Lyon
Apr 09, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Marta! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 03, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Thomas

Overall buying experience on BMW X5 was stress free and painless! Great sales reps Yale and Shane both are really customer focused. Yale knew what I am looking for and helped me to find and acquire a nice BMW X5. Yale was busy during one of my visits and Yale asked Shane to help me. Shane is very polite and helpful. I worked mainly with Yale during this sales experience. Yale was very easy to work with, no pressure. Yale & Shane both are courteous and friendly sales reps.

Shane Lyon
Apr 04, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Thomas! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!