Karl Knauz BMW

407 Skokie Valley Hwy , Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044 Directions

891 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

June 02, 2018

"Exceptional service and sales departments! "

- jjohns

Jeremy in the service department at Knauz BMW is the reason we came and have stayed as service clients for the past several years. Jeremy has shown integrity and honesty in all of our dealings. We have never felt taken advantage of or questioned his/ their recommendations/ service. In fact, he has successfully gone above and beyond to advocate for repairs not covered by our warranty. Because of the relationship built with Jeremy and the other service advisers, we have decided to stay wth Knauz and specifically with BMWs for the purchase of subsequent cars. In doing so, we have since purchased two new cars with Rolly and Bob and have experienced the exact same level of integrity and professionalism with the sales staff as we have enjoyed with the service staff. Never has purchasing a car felt so straightforward and honest. We highly recommended Knauz BMW service and sales!

Bob Geisheker
Jeremy Zndersic
Doug Kamp
Other Employees : Kristy in service, would give her 5 stars as well.

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

June 02, 2018

"Best Car buying experience!"

- RSJ123

Worked with Rolly Davidson, who was helpful , knowledgeable and made the process simple ! Highly recommend the whole team at Karl Knauz BMW. BTW, Jeremy in service is the best !

Bob Geisheker
Jeremy Zndersic
Doug Kamp

May 29, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- knhutch123

I just purchased my 2nd BMW from Knauz. As much as I enjoyed my experience with Knauz the first time, I can honestly say working with Rolly Davidson and Bob Graziano made it the best car buying experience I've ever had. They were extremely professional and personable (they made us feel like family). They took their time with us and we never felt rushed or pressured in making our decision. I would highly recommend Rolly and the rest of the Knauz team to anyone considering purchasing a BMW.

Bob Graziano

May 27, 2018

"Great Experience"

- sty.7

Rolly is one of the best salespeople I have ever dealt with. Honest, forthright and knowledgable. Easy to work with and able to understand you r desire and needs. Superior Follow-thru.

May 27, 2018

"Professional and welcoming."

- Linnie73

Having purchased many cars in my lifetime, working with Rolly definitely rates close to the top of my car purchasing experiences. He was not condescending as I have found many of the car sales people that I have encountered. Rolly was patient, informative and charming. I would definitely recommend him to friends.

Cesar Saucedo

May 21, 2018

"Third Time Still the Charm"

- eron1

Just purchased our third BMW from Knauz. First rate experience from Rolly Davidson and the entire sales team, and technical help from genius squad is always top notch. Comfortable, customer-focused waiting area with great snacks. Dog friendly, too.

Brandon Helbig
May 23, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Hi there, thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!

May 06, 2018

"Great experience"

- kdhrdh

This was my first visit to Karl Knauz BMW and I could not be happier. Rolly Davidson was fantastic to work with from start to finish.

May 08, 2018 -

May 03, 2018

"Attentive service by all staff members. "

- Flog

First time at Karl Knauz BMW. The attentive service started at the door as we walked in. Met by Rolly Davidson. Rolly introduced us to the BMW World. Our selection was a X3 for my wife Mary. Test drives, reviewing all the options in the car and finding the right color selection made the sale. The tour of the facility confirmed our confidence in the purchase. Thanks Rolly. We will be back ! Fred Losch

May 08, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response but, thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it!

April 30, 2018

"New Car - M3"

- etm03519

Yale was very accommodating with scheduling, and his knowledge about BMWs was as good as it gets. He has alot of passion for what he does and it made my search extremely exciting. I couldn't be happier with the final decision, and would strongly suggest working with him if you are in need of a new car.

Jon Jakubco
Yale Kim
May 01, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 28, 2018

"Best experience every "

- Mr 640i

I would like to thank all parties involved, driving from St Charles to Lake Bluff I wasn’t sure what to expect. Walking into the show room is where the great experience started, warm personal welcome by everyone, even other customers shopping. My sales person the financial departments and the genius that made me feel comfortable about my purchase, job well done. I apologize for not mentioning names, however the name I will never forget is the Kanuz Family, you’ve earn my business. Tony McPherson

Marek Gryc
May 01, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Tony! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!