Karl Knauz BMW

Sales Advisor

October 06, 2018

"wonderfull experiance"

- MattR

I just purchased an X2 and my experience with Bob was fantastic. Everything was quick and efficient. Yale contacted me to find what options were important for me and had everything prepared for me when I arrived and made the entire process very quick, streamlined and efficient. Scott and Doug were very helpful and a pleasure to finalize the process. overall a wonderful experience

Bob Graziano
Yale Kim
Scott Adduci

October 03, 2018

"Extremely Pleased"

- eddie1

Extremely pleased with my experience with my BMW X3 purchase at Knauz. My advisor, Bob Geisheker, was knowledgable and helpful. He wanted to put me into the vehicle that best fit my needs and price point. The negotiation was low key, and along with the current rebates, I came away a very happy customer. The car delivery process was excellent. I know I can contact Bob or any other employee of Knauz and know they are looking out for me.

Bob Geisheker
Other Employees : Brandon Helbig

October 03, 2018

"Outstanding Experience"

- Bmwaac

I was searching for a lease on a new BMW, as a returning customer my present BMW lease was coming to an end. I had multiple conversations with with the another dealship in which I had purchased 2 other luxury vehicles within the last 36 months. I was met with slow to no return calls, emails, and poor customer service. I was also told that my car of choice and price point was a long shot at best and was unrealistic. Frustrated, I had a friend who connected me with Bob Geisheker of Knauz BMW. Bob was OUTSTANDING! Not only did he quickly reply to my request, but he offered me multiple options to meet my need and price point. He did this within 7 days, along with his expert team members Doug Kemp and Spencer Parker, Bob had me in and out the dealership with an hour. As a busy professional with limited time and specific expectations, I am sold on Knauz and Bob Geisherker. It was the BEST experience I have had with a luxury dealer.

Bob Geisheker