Karl Knauz BMW

407 Skokie Valley Hwy , Lake Bluff, Illinois 60044

895 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

July 07, 2018

"A great place to buy your BMW"

- AllenW

Dave is the most honest and knowledgeable salesman that I have yet found. He made the buying process so easy and at the same time gave me a great and fair deal. When one person in a transaction is happy..not so good. When everyone in the process is happy, that is what I call a good deal. Then the genius Spencer Parker to hand hold us thru the settings of this complex vehicle was just fantastic. Both these gentlemen are top notch. What a great combination to make our car buying experience easy.

Dave Benck
Spencer Parker

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

June 29, 2018

"Best in Class"

- Emandella

I had an excellent experience with Brock Gordon and the rest of the Knauz team. they worked hard to develop a solution for me and also worked with my daughter knowing that there was no immediate payback for them to do so. Negotiation was fair and the product is an excellent value. I would highly recommend the team.

Brock Gordon

June 25, 2018

"Very disappointing and rude"

- S,Mannu

Seems like he doesn’t want to sell cars. Very rude. Didn’t even come out to Show the car. Total wastage of time going there.

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for your review and feedback, we truly appreciate it. I am sorry that you have had such a disappointing visit with us. If you would like to speak with Brandy Hardy, our Director of Client Relations, she would be happy to speak with you about your concerns and will be able to set you up with one of our top client advisors. You can reach her at 847-283-6712 or at bhardy@knauz.com.

June 25, 2018

"Great Experience From Sales to Finance for our 535i"

- SKnoll

From the time I called to check availability of the car through the time we drove it off, the staff did everything the could to accommodate our schedule and make our buying experience seamless. Yale was very knowledgeable about the car and was a pleasure to work with. The paperwork was quick and easy and Scott in finance made what is usually the hard part a pleasure as well. We never felt pressured or taken advantage of. They understand their client base is well informed about what they're buying and treat them as such. I look forward to the same experience when we bring the car in for service.

Bob Graziano
Yale Kim

June 02, 2018

"Exceptional service and sales departments! "

- jjohns

Jeremy in the service department at Knauz BMW is the reason we came and have stayed as service clients for the past several years. Jeremy has shown integrity and honesty in all of our dealings. We have never felt taken advantage of or questioned his/ their recommendations/ service. In fact, he has successfully gone above and beyond to advocate for repairs not covered by our warranty. Because of the relationship built with Jeremy and the other service advisers, we have decided to stay wth Knauz and specifically with BMWs for the purchase of subsequent cars. In doing so, we have since purchased two new cars with Rolly and Bob and have experienced the exact same level of integrity and professionalism with the sales staff as we have enjoyed with the service staff. Never has purchasing a car felt so straightforward and honest. We highly recommended Knauz BMW service and sales!

Jeremy Zndersic
Doug Kamp
Other Employees : Kristy in service, would give her 5 stars as well.

June 02, 2018

"Best Car buying experience!"

- RSJ123

Worked with Rolly Davidson, who was helpful , knowledgeable and made the process simple ! Highly recommend the whole team at Karl Knauz BMW. BTW, Jeremy in service is the best !

Jeremy Zndersic

May 29, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- knhutch123

I just purchased my 2nd BMW from Knauz. As much as I enjoyed my experience with Knauz the first time, I can honestly say working with Rolly Davidson and Bob Graziano made it the best car buying experience I've ever had. They were extremely professional and personable (they made us feel like family). They took their time with us and we never felt rushed or pressured in making our decision. I would highly recommend Rolly and the rest of the Knauz team to anyone considering purchasing a BMW.

Bob Graziano

May 27, 2018

"Great Experience"

- sty.7

Rolly is one of the best salespeople I have ever dealt with. Honest, forthright and knowledgable. Easy to work with and able to understand you r desire and needs. Superior Follow-thru.

May 27, 2018

"Professional and welcoming."

- Linnie73

Having purchased many cars in my lifetime, working with Rolly definitely rates close to the top of my car purchasing experiences. He was not condescending as I have found many of the car sales people that I have encountered. Rolly was patient, informative and charming. I would definitely recommend him to friends.

Cesar Saucedo

May 21, 2018

"Third Time Still the Charm"

- eron1

Just purchased our third BMW from Knauz. First rate experience from Rolly Davidson and the entire sales team, and technical help from genius squad is always top notch. Comfortable, customer-focused waiting area with great snacks. Dog friendly, too.

Brandon Helbig
May 23, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Hi there, thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your loyalty! It's always a pleasure serving you!