Karl Knauz BMW

881 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

April 16, 2018

"Committed to excellence"

- JCN

Every person I met is knowledgeable, courteous and willing to help in any way. This dealership makes purchasing a vehicle so easy. From the test drive to the delivery, the dealership knows how to treat customers.

Howard Kraus
Brandon Helbig
Doug Kamp
Apr 17, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 10, 2018

"Another great experience"

- Goral

This is a follow up to my review of December 9, 2017. Our 430i Gran Coupé arrived as scheduled a few months after we placed the order and Marek handled the last details of the transaction with his characteristic courtesy and aplomb. Genius Jon then sat with us in the vehicle and explained all of the buttons, switches, etc., as well as the iDrive system and the other on-board electronic wonders available to us. Jon encouraged us to ask questions as he went along and assured us that there was no such thing as a dumb question. Although we did our best to prove him wrong on the last point, Jon answered everything asked of him in a way that was easily understood. He was patient, knowledgeable and thoroughly professional. Because of our positive experience with both Marek and Jon (and Knauz in general) and because we like the 430i so well, we visited Marek about a week after picking up the 430i to place an order for an X3 SAV. Once again, the vehicle we wanted was not on the lot and would have to be ordered and once again, Marek was more than helpful, often going over and above anything that could have been reasonably--or even unreasonably--expected. We are confident that our experience when we take delivery of the X3 will be no less satisfying than our experience with the Gran Coupé.

Marek Gryc
Jon Jakubco
Apr 11, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for the follow up! We appreciate the update and are pleased to hear that you had such wonderful experiences with us!! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Happy Driving!

April 08, 2018

"Highly recommend!"

- culgal26

I purchased my new vehicle from Yale. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and was always ready to help with any questions that I have. I had a great car buying experience and would recommend him and this dealership to people that I know. Thank you!

Apr 09, 2018 -

April 07, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

- Marta

We purchased our BMW X5 here and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Everyone we worked with went out of there way to make sure we were satisfied. Shane was very polite and didn't seem to mind showing us car after car. Scott was also great - wasn't pushy about selling us anything we weren't interested in. Jon walked us through every feature this car had available and made sure to get everything set up for us. So far we are very happy with the car and highly recommend this dealership! Thanks guys!

Jon Jakubco
Scott Adduci
Apr 09, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Marta! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 03, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Thomas

Overall buying experience on BMW X5 was stress free and painless! Great sales reps Yale and Shane both are really customer focused. Yale knew what I am looking for and helped me to find and acquire a nice BMW X5. Yale was busy during one of my visits and Yale asked Shane to help me. Shane is very polite and helpful. I worked mainly with Yale during this sales experience. Yale was very easy to work with, no pressure. Yale & Shane both are courteous and friendly sales reps.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Thomas! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

April 01, 2018

"Great new car buying experience!"

- jahunt47

Excellent all around experience purchasing my new BMW from Knauz with the help of David Benck and team. They went above and beyond to resolve a couple of setbacks to make me a happy customer! Highly recommend for your car needs!

Dave Benck
Apr 02, 2018 -

March 29, 2018

"Great sales experience!"

- Peter W Jacobson

The sales rep who helped me, Yale Kim, was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle in question. He was always available for questions via phone and email. There was no pressure at any point, which also made the experience that much better. I would highly recommend him!

Mar 29, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Peter! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

March 27, 2018

"Exceeded my expectations."

- Randy535

I am from out of state and found my 535i x-drive M-sport on the Knaiz web site. After looking over the details of the car I called the dealership and spoke with Marek Gryc. He was very helpful and sent me more information about the car. My wife and I drove in and found the car, staff, and the facility well above my expectations. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Marek Gryc
Spencer Parker
Doug Kamp

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback Randy! We truly appreciate it, and are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us!

March 26, 2018

"Happy Purchase"

- DaveC

We purchase a certified pre-owned 2015 435i x drive convertible in March 2018. Even though the dealership was a bit of a drive for us, the experience was well worth it. We found the car that had the options that we wanted, at a fair price. Salesman Shane Lyons could not have been more helpful. Scott Adduci in finance came up with such a great rate and incentives for us that we financed rather than paying cash. "Genius" Spencer Parker handled the delivery by giving us a 'hands-on' orientation that made us feel extremely comfortable with our 'new' vehicle. We highly recommend this dealership!

Scott Adduci
Spencer Parker

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Hi there Dave, thank you for writing this review and providing such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your opinions! It's always a pleasure serving you!

March 24, 2018

"Great experience Yale Kim!!!"

- Taehyun

Yale Kim is the best sales rep I experienced getting a ne car. He is courteous and knows not to waste cutomer’s time. I got the best deal ever getting my third X 3 lease. Thank you Yale Kim!

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!