Karl Knauz BMW

915 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

October 06, 2018

"wonderfull experiance"

- MattR

I just purchased an X2 and my experience with Bob was fantastic. Everything was quick and efficient. Yale contacted me to find what options were important for me and had everything prepared for me when I arrived and made the entire process very quick, streamlined and efficient. Scott and Doug were very helpful and a pleasure to finalize the process. overall a wonderful experience

Bob Graziano
Yale Kim
October 03, 2018

"Extremely Pleased"

- eddie1

Extremely pleased with my experience with my BMW X3 purchase at Knauz. My advisor, Bob Geisheker, was knowledgable and helpful. He wanted to put me into the vehicle that best fit my needs and price point. The negotiation was low key, and along with the current rebates, I came away a very happy customer. The car delivery process was excellent. I know I can contact Bob or any other employee of Knauz and know they are looking out for me.

Other Employees : Brandon Helbig

Karl Knauz BMW responded

We sure are happy to hear about your AWESOME experience, Eddie! We strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business and loyalty! See you next time!

October 03, 2018

"Outstanding Experience"

- Bmwaac

I was searching for a lease on a new BMW, as a returning customer my present BMW lease was coming to an end. I had multiple conversations with with the another dealship in which I had purchased 2 other luxury vehicles within the last 36 months. I was met with slow to no return calls, emails, and poor customer service. I was also told that my car of choice and price point was a long shot at best and was unrealistic. Frustrated, I had a friend who connected me with Bob Geisheker of Knauz BMW. Bob was OUTSTANDING! Not only did he quickly reply to my request, but he offered me multiple options to meet my need and price point. He did this within 7 days, along with his expert team members Doug Kemp and Spencer Parker, Bob had me in and out the dealership with an hour. As a busy professional with limited time and specific expectations, I am sold on Knauz and Bob Geisherker. It was the BEST experience I have had with a luxury dealer.

Karl Knauz BMW responded

We sure are happy to hear about your AWESOME experience! We strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business and loyalty! See you next time!

September 29, 2018

"A very positive experience!"

- Carbuyer

Rolly Davidson made my trade-in experience actually pleasant! I hope he is still there in 4 years when I am ready to trade-in again! And Spencer Parker is the best genius ever!!!

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us, thank you again and happy driving!

September 28, 2018

"EASY DOES IT!"

- PH

For many years I have been a client of other area dealerships, I am now a Knauz fan. I came in to purchase a car for my wife. My sales specialist Bob Geisheker was exemplary in his professionalism and lack of pressure sales style. He clearly was concerned for my having a positive experience. I was so pleased I actually came back and purchased a second vehicle for myself in the same month! In my experience I found Karl Knauz BMW had a better choice of inventory, pricing, service and customer support. Thanks to Bob Geisheker and the specialists!

September 27, 2018

"The Best Experience I have ever had Purchasing a Car"

- Tessa, Chicago

I found the car I purchased online, called up and Rolly was my sales guy. He was OUTSTANDING. Patient, pleasant (not slimey at all), professional, did I say patient? He was very focused on giving me a great car buying experience and it was painless! I had to come back to the dealership to pick up the car so he very kindly picked me up from the train at Lake Bluff and transported me to the dealership. All ways around it was a good experience, the finance chap was really helpful, extremely thorough, (Scott) and I could not have been more pleased. I would heartily recommend this dealership and Rolly to anyone looking for a car. You will not be disappointed.

September 20, 2018

"Wonderful, Painless Car Buying Experience!"

- Lauren and Bob

We bought our first BMW from Rolly, he was ourstanding, so patient and helpful! I highly recommend buying a car from Knauz, ask for Rolly!

September 19, 2018

"Dealer made mistake, hung up when I called for assistance"

- CarBuyer

When I purchased my car I was given a non-functioning key (one of multiple issues experienced with this dealership). In an attempt to get the key working, it involved a phone call with Bob Graziano. He was asking for me to pay for the issue and the dealership would supposedly reimburse me later. Given the multiple broken promises I came across throughout my experience at this dealership, it seemed skeptical to have me pay and then be paid back. While I was admittedly irritated on the phone following their request to do so, I was never disrespectful, insulting, etc. Bob, however, decided to demand that I either pay or drive my car cross country to get the key working and abruptly hung up. I'm not one to write reviews like this and it feels odd even doing so, however this was absurd. I had plenty of other dealings with folks her that were without issue, but, should you give them your business be sure to avoid Bob Graziano.

Bob Graziano

Karl Knauz BMW responded

I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you you for your review and feedback, we truly appreciate it. I am sorry that you have had such a disappointing visit with us. If you would still like to speak with our sales manager Phil, he would be happy to talk with you about these issues further. 847-283-6701

September 13, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- jjX3

We found the car on line and Bob Geisheker walked us through the purchasing process with great ease. He was available when we called and was sincere about the car making sure we were completely satisfied with the used car purchase. Spencer taught us how to use the upgraded version of the electronics / features on the car (we had a 2008 x3 and purchased a 2015 x3) and was extremely helpful. We will definitely send family and friends to Bob Geisheker for the purchase of their next BMW and we will be back for our next BMW.

Bob Geisheker
Other Employees : Spencer walked us through the electronics of the car and was outstanding

September 08, 2018

"Rolly"

- Paulette

Rolly Davidson was knowledgeable, respectful, and did great follow up. Highly recommended for auto lease or purchase. He quickly responds to questions and worked hard for me. Good guy!