Karl Knauz BMW

848 Reviews of Karl Knauz BMW

January 10, 2018

"Great car"

- lia

Thank you to Yale and Kamil for a perfect service. You helped me with an excellent choice of my new car. I enjoy driving my BMW X5. Special Thanks to Brendon for the "Genius" guidance provided.

Kamil Babacz
Yale Kim
Brandon Helbig
Jan 15, 2018 -

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We will be sure to tell Kamil, Yale and Brandon about your appreciation. Thank you again and happy driving!

January 03, 2018

"Excellent customer experience."

- Rick

I have been a customer of Knauz BMW since 1984. This is my third lease with Bob Geisheker. He listens to what the customer is looking for and guides them through the process with both confidence and ease. Every detail is explained. Every question is answered. Also Spencer Parker was excellent educating me on all of the functions and features of my new BMW. Finally, Scott Adduci made the paper work side of things a breeze.

Bob Geisheker
Spencer Parker

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it! We will be sure to let Spencer and Bob know about your kind words.

January 02, 2018

"Superior Service Through and Through"

- More than Satisfied!

I located to the northern Illinois area about 1 and 1/2 years ago and had to find a new place to take care of my BMW X1 that I had purchased in Seattle. Knauz was the closest and am I ever glad I went to them. They have provided excellent service in the service department with professionalism and a genuine interest in taking care of whatever I needed. Recently I had the pleasure of working with an outstanding sales rep, Yale Kim, who helped me find a new X1 that I am delighted to drive. He was professional and a "no pressure" kind of guy.Working with Knauz was simply the best in the 48 years I have owned a car.

Yale Kim

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it! We will be sure to let Yale and Scott know about your kind words.

December 31, 2017

"Shane made buying a new car a smooth and painless process!"

- Bmwlover12345

I recently purchased a new vehicle through Karl Knauz BMW. The entire process was run very professionally from the first interaction to the delivery of the vehicle. I really appreciated how our salesperson, Shane, went above and beyond to provide timely, responsive, and honest communication from beginning to end. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and was creative in helping me solve for the type of car to meet my many requirements, including opening my eyes to a vehicle I love but wouldn’t have initially considered. To top it off, we received great financing and they were up front with all options. Thanks for making my new vehicle purchase a great experience!

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it! We will be sure to let Shane know about your kind words.

December 30, 2017

"New customer"

- Cathleen G

We leased a BMW 330 from Rolly. He was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He made this process painless. Highly recommend asking for him if you are looking to purchase or lease a BMW.

Rolly Davidson

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate it! We will be sure to let Rolly know about your kind words.

December 30, 2017

"Great Service"

- junk123

Great service. Shane knew his cars. Dealership was attentive to details. Worked a quick deal to get us on our way. This is the second car we've purchased from this dealer.

Brandon Helbig

December 28, 2017

"Proactive sales staff- recommend Shane Lyon"

- CorLau

Shane was proactive in seeking out various scenarios to fit our personal preferences. Although we had not planned to purchase or lease that day, Shane made a concerted effort to earn our business that day through a great deal that made sense to take advantage of. He handled the sales process efficiently and minimized any idle time that is typical during a car buying process. He was a pleasure to work with and talk with.

December 20, 2017

"Great Purchasing Experience! Would highly recommend. "

- Kristen Wellhausen

Shane was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made what could have been a stressful experience pleasant and relaxed. He listened to my wants/wishes in a new automobile and answered all my questions thoroughly. He was not pushy and did not try to oversell or up sell. He advised and worked with me. I would highly recommend Shane and Knauz.

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for such a wonderful review and feedback! We appreciate your kind words and will sure to let Shane know. Thanks again!

December 20, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- Buck

Great service from my sales associate Brock Gordon. Made the purchase easier than going to the Dentist!! Ordered a new 540I in September and due to weather conditions in Germany the vehicle was delayed in shipping and I was without a vehicle longer than expected. The Dealership, along with Brock, kept me informed on the status of the vehicle and went out of their way to help with the cost of a rental vehicle until the vehicle arrived. Great experience and a great dealership to deal with...

Brock Gordon

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for such a wonderful review and feedback Buck! We appreciate your kind words and will sure to let Brock know about your awesome review . Thanks again!

December 19, 2017

"Terrific as always!"

- Goodswede

This is my fifth purchase from Knauz for a reason! Yes, the cars are great, but you can get them anywhere. The attention to detail and efficiency in getting through the buying process are the best I've experienced. Marek Gryc is a top-notch advisor and salesperson. He's become my go-to person. Highly recommended in every way.

Marek Gryc

Karl Knauz BMW responded

Thank you for such a wonderful review and feedback! We appreciate your kind words and will sure to let Marek know. Thanks again!