Keffer Mazda

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Kristopher  Pollard, General Manager, Keffer Mazda

Kristopher Pollard

September 15, 2017

"Tried to sell a "bill of goods""

- Saxman11

I went in to have an oil change done, and to have them look at my brakes because of vibration in the steering wheel. This was a Certified Pre-owned Mazda6 that I purchased at the dealership three months prior. I am somewhat knowledgeable about car maintenance and was shocked at what I was told was needed. They said that the rotors were warped and they were too "thin" to be machined, (although they would do it) and could be a problem down the line. Said all four rotors really needed to be totally replaced and pads needed replaced....which would have been very costly!!. Now, this car was purchased with a little over 12,000 miles on it, so it is a 99% probability that it still has original brakes and rotors. So why was I told that the rotors were too thin, when they probably have never been touched? So I told them NO to the repair job. I then went to two other reputable repair shops with brake expertise that same day, asking them to inspect what was going on. Both said that the front brakes needed work (which I assumed since my steering wheel was giving me the vibration). They inspected the rear, and both said the rear was fine and had plenty of life in the pads (about 10,000 miles). I asked them again about the rears and was again told that the rear was fine. (one shop even gave me photos of all the brakes). Bottom line is I had the fronts fixed and it costed me significantly less than what Keffer was trying to get out of me. Also, the oil change I had the original appointment for took almost 2 hours, and a previous visit to have just the tires rotated took over an hour. I will not be going back to Keffer Mazda, and I won't recommend them to anybody that I know.

Robert Ward

September 07, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Kawana L Hart

Out of all the car dealerships I've been too, this dealership has been the absolute best. From the minute, my husband and I walked thru the door, we were greeted with care. Quinton was our assigned salesman and we are so glad he was. He is the most caring, professional and kind young man. He will tell you the truth and you see right away that he cares about you. Not only did we walk out of there with one car but two brand new cars. We are so blessed and to have met such wonderful people. Chris Hall and Randy Lodato were excellent too as they did the finance part of the deal. We highly recommend them especially if you love Mazda cars.

Quinton Alston
Randy Lodato
Other Employees : Chris Hall

September 02, 2017

"Excellent experience and service"

- Bert_oq

All of the workers I encountered, Maren, Brian, Catrell and Bo, were very professional and helpful. I traveled from Montgomery, AL to purchase my Dodge Challenger and they all made it a great experience. They answered all of my questions and made me comfortable with making the long trip in hopes that everything is good to go for me to purchase the vehicle. When I got here, everything was as promised and Catrell made the paperwork and transaction as simple as possible. Thanks for laying out the red carpet! Todd

Catrell Allen, Brian, Maren, and Bo.

Used 2017 Mazda Mazda6, $23997