Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Don Jacobs

November 17, 2017

"Service Dept "

- VIND723 Verified Customer

i have been a customer of Klaben for several years and i have never had a bad experience. I brought my car in for an oil change recently and Justin, in the Service Dept., took care of my oil change in a timely manner. While i was checking out i asked Justin about a card i received regarding my air bags, and he advised me that he had already checked that out as well as some other minor things, and all was ok.. Your Service Dept. really looks out for their customers. I would refer Klaben to anyone. Great Job!!

Justin Stinnett

November 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- mwilliams1230

I came into Klaben as my last hope for financing a car, other dealerships where trying to give me a car that I didn’t want at all. Klaben worked really hard to get me my dream car, the manager and the sales agent worked really really hard. I am overall very satisfied with my visit and will recommend anyone I know looking for a car to come here.

Chuck Lindon
Gilbert Perrin
Kim Devlin

November 16, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Lizz

My sales rep was Caleb Jacobs. We met at the dealership 2months ago and discussed my desire to turn in my current lease and lease again. He offered several great incentives that would expire within a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, before we could pursue the lease both my husband and I got very ill. When I called Caleb to explain, he was very, very kind and said when we were well, he would make a great deal for us. True to his word, I drove out today with a Pacifica I love!!!! All of the people at this dealership worked for US. They couldn’t have been more kind and helpful.

Caleb Jacobs