Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2503 Reviews of Klaben Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

November 21, 2017

"Kablan in Kent ohio"

- Peck34

The best place to buy a a car or truck the best people around nice friendly Caleb jacobs and his farther are the best. That's y I'm a repeated customer of many years. The kalban Chrysler people are not pushy. They take there time with you. If they don't have what you are looking for they will try to find it for you

Don Jacobs
Brian Franklin
November 20, 2017

"Great Job Every Time"

- DOUGKAUFMAN166

At both the mechanical and body shops, service has been friendly and quick. My wife says "these guys are so stinking nice." It's not fun to take our car in for service but they make it a good experience.

Gilbert Perrin
November 20, 2017

"Love my Renegade!"

- SDJones64

Love my new to me (2015) Jeep Renegade Trailblazer from Klaben. It is the third vehicle I have purchased from Klaben. Quite satisfied, as always. Nick was great at getting my questions answered.

Nick Brandt
November 19, 2017

"Trustworthy"

- ats58904

Appreciated Klabens letting me get a pre-inspection done on the car by another dealership before purchasing. Trust was big for me. This did it.

Don Jacobs
November 19, 2017

"Catering van"

- Craig Hartong

Nice easy transaction jist what we needed to get buisness done at a great price! Will definitely be back for a truck for my race car next Year

Nick Brandt
Timothy Beane
November 18, 2017

"Pleased"

- Olive

Thank you Steve for getting back to me after my experience and frustration. You showed how important customer service is to your dealership and I appreciate it. Thank you!

Steve Stephens
November 18, 2017

"Another great car leasing experience at Klaben!"

- khauge

Thank you to Caleb Jacobs and Chuck Lindon for another stress-free leasing experience. I love my Jeep Cherokee, have had so many compliments, and have bragged about how pleasant it has been to work with your team. I used to dread the car buying experience but you have all made it quite an enjoyable experience from beginning to end. I appreciate the professionalism and courtesy given to both myself and my husband. Sincerely, Kim & Neil Hauge

Chuck Lindon
November 17, 2017

"Service Dept "

- VIND723

i have been a customer of Klaben for several years and i have never had a bad experience. I brought my car in for an oil change recently and Justin, in the Service Dept., took care of my oil change in a timely manner. While i was checking out i asked Justin about a card i received regarding my air bags, and he advised me that he had already checked that out as well as some other minor things, and all was ok.. Your Service Dept. really looks out for their customers. I would refer Klaben to anyone. Great Job!!

November 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- mwilliams1230

I came into Klaben as my last hope for financing a car, other dealerships where trying to give me a car that I didn’t want at all. Klaben worked really hard to get me my dream car, the manager and the sales agent worked really really hard. I am overall very satisfied with my visit and will recommend anyone I know looking for a car to come here.

Chuck Lindon
Gilbert Perrin
November 16, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Lizz

My sales rep was Caleb Jacobs. We met at the dealership 2months ago and discussed my desire to turn in my current lease and lease again. He offered several great incentives that would expire within a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, before we could pursue the lease both my husband and I got very ill. When I called Caleb to explain, he was very, very kind and said when we were well, he would make a great deal for us. True to his word, I drove out today with a Pacifica I love!!!! All of the people at this dealership worked for US. They couldn’t have been more kind and helpful.

1 - 10 of 2,503 results