Laird Noller Ford Topeka

Jason Woolington

September 21, 2018

"Great"

- djarmstrong62 Verified Customer

Great customer service, very accomodating as far as scheduling was concerned, courtesy car to bring me home and pick me up, service was done in a timely manner.

Greg Hanna

September 18, 2018

"Amazing service"

- CadeMcMillan24

I received excellent service while purchasing a truck. Jason did an amazing job in helping me find a vehicle that fit all of my wants and needs.

Jason Woolington

September 18, 2018

"These are a great group, always feel like I can ask anything"

- allard.margaret.a Verified Customer

I am a Ford man and of all the Ford Companies I've been in this one is far the best. I recommend this store to everyone I talk to and Brian Norton.

Brian Norton