Lamborghini Dallas

556 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas

January 27, 2019

" First class service "

- Jay lone

Always treated VIP with great service. Will keep buying from here. From the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out you feel quality care

Jose "JP" Paredes
Jan 28, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Jay, thank you for sharing your experience with our team at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Scot, Travis, and JP, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

January 23, 2019

"Very professional "

- efrainrm

Professional, fast and attentive, I will do bussines with this company at the future. I will appreciate to send me yours offers every moth.... thanks

Jan 23, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Scot know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

January 23, 2019

"Smooth buying experience "

- phatpharmacist

I would like to say thanks to Lamborghini Of Dallas team and let you know my buying experience went very smooth. I appreciate John taking the time to let my Dad look over the Gallardo for me the day before, even though it was up on the lift in the service department getting prepped for sale. The next day when we arrived, Mike was able to answer all my questions, showed me around the car and it was in excellent condition. And then when the paperwork was completed with Louie, I was happy to have my Dad be first to drive it out heading back home to San Antonio and he really enjoyed the car. So, overall this was a fun father and son experience.

Mike Durkey
Jan 23, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini Gallardo. We are so excited that you were able to share this experience with your Dad. Please let Mike, John, and Louie, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

January 20, 2019

"This the best seller new URUS"

- Paolo

This the second Lamborghini I buy in 6 month whit John he have a very good experience whit him is the best seller Thanks Paolo

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Paolo, congratulations on your new Lamborghini Urus. What a beast... and a beauty! Please let John and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have fun with your Urus... we know that you will!

January 19, 2019

"First Exotic Experience"

- Dark12Horse

My wife and I had a great experience buying our first exotic car. We were treated very well and the transaction was very smooth. The customer service was great and personable, and we look forward to working with Dallas Lamborghini again in the future.

Mike Durkey

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your first exotic car experience. We are so happy for you. Please let Mike and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

January 18, 2019

"Amazing Experience, Super Easy and Fast! Top Notch"

- GRNLITE

My experience with this dealership was absolutely amazing. I am shocked at how easy and fast the process was to purchase. The showroom is absolutely beautiful, the service department immaculate and the staff offers 5 star treatment. Special Thanks to John, Travis and Louie who made sure everything was perfect.

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John, Louie, and Travis, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

January 08, 2019

"Many Thanks!"

- MichaelA

Scot & Louie I appreciate the service you guys provided and for putting in the extra work during the holidays. The urus rocks! Many thanks. Cheers

Jan 09, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Michael, first off, congratulations on your new Lamborghini Urus. It definitely rocks! Please let Scot and Louie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

January 08, 2019

"Amazing service!"

- Paul Hamel

Travis is always amazing. My car is running better than ever. I am extremely happy and would recommend this dealership to everyone. I am a customer for life

Jan 09, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Paul, thank you for sharing your service experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

December 31, 2018

"Excellent service at Dallas lambo "

- Ocmike949

Amazing experience with lambo or Dallas, the communication, the planning, the customer service, those are all 5 star. I have referred this dealer to make people.

Tim McKenna
Tim McKenna
Jan 02, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with John Hrad and Tim McKenna here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great week and enjoy your new Lamborghini.

December 31, 2018

"Easy and good experience"

- Patrick56789

Bought a Urus. Very easy and pleasant experience. Extremely happy overall. Would recommend to others. 5/5 experience 5/5 quality 5/5 customer service

Jan 02, 2019 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Patrick, first off, congrats on your new Lamborghini Urus. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let John Hrad know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Happy New Year and enjoy your Urus... we know that you will!