Lexus of Chattanooga

Lexus Sales

January 18, 2019

"Used but New to me!"

- Natiad

I had a great experience. Everyone involved in the sale of the vehicle were attentive, professional, and courteous. Fred went above and beyond to get everything prepared for me and my family. He made the car buying experience fun and way less cumbersome. We plan to be repeat customers.

Fred Fortson

January 15, 2019

"I loved the whole experience!"

- Myra1477

The people are so friendly and take the best care of their customers. I highly recommend this dealership! I’ve been buying Lexus from Lexus of Chattanooga for 10 years and I have never been disappointed.

Ralph Paty
Other Employees : Leanne in finances.

January 14, 2019

"Quick and easy service department"

- Martha

Each time I visit the service department, I have an excellent experience. Andrea was so accommodating and gave me a loaner car. My car was returned to me in great shape and clean as well!

Andrea