Lokey Nissan

Internet Director
Bruno Pignano, General Sales Manager, Lokey Nissan

"Amazing "

- DAYPETE1999 Verified Customer

This was one of the best car shopping Experiences I ever had . Our salesman Miguel was awesome , Never once did i feel Pressured . Miguel was all ears he understood what my wife and I wanted and delivered . Miguel answered all of our questions which made this process painless. Before our process was finalized Bruno (sales manager ) was just as refreshing to talk to, when it came down to crunching the numbers to finalize the deal Bruno was very Knowledgeable which put me at ease it was a pleasure working with these two individuals I will definitely Be using Lokey Nissan for any future car purchases .

Miguel Cabrera

August 21, 2018

"Making dreams come true"

- Nikki370z Verified Customer

Angelo was awesome and made us feel like family. He continued to support us through multiple visits and through service after the purchase was made. He really cares about his work and I'm not convinced he doesn't have a matress he sleeps on at the dealership, he's always there and available and his level of commitment is unparalleled. He is definitely an asset to Lokey Nissan and I'm looking forward to my lifetime of free oil changes. Brent was excellent at explaining warranty options as well, and Bruno worked with me on a trade in value on my car that helped made the deal tangible. Thanks Angelo and Bruno for making my dream car a reality!

Brent Tansy
Angelo Kastani

"Awesome!"

- dlreiter1 Verified Customer

Had a great experience. No pushy, high pressure. They knew I was there to buy. Had I been pressured on anything, I would have walked out. Very pleasant.

Nick Garisto