Lokey Volkswagen

Kyle Childers

January 15, 2019

"Great Experience!"

- Eric12345

Great buying experience with Hunter McGuire! I made contact with Hunter via phone and text message, and worked the majority of the numbers and deal over the phone. It was important for me to have solid numbers before walking into the dealership in effort to make the car buying experience quicker and with less haggling. My wife, daughter and I were treated very well and I was afforded a military discount along with a fair value on my trade. While doing paperwork and waiting for Finance, my daughter's Ipod died and we unfortunately did not have a charger with us. Without hesitation, Hunter offered my daughter his charging cord which allowed her to stay occupied during this time. Finance was good, delivery was also good. I would say the only complaint I have is that the vehicle was not completely full of fuel an was only 3/4 full. With that being such a minor issue, I didn't even say anything to them. I am currently in the market for a second vehicle and will be returning. I have bought 20+ vehicles in my lifetime and this was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I cannot attest to the entire Lokey dealership, but I can assure you that Hunter and the management team he works for at the VW store will not steer you wrong, and are very fair!

Hunter McGuire

January 14, 2019

"Above and beyond"

- Rick V Verified Customer

Lokey VW and specifically Joe Haig and Rob Remeikis went above and beyond to solve a very difficult/costly issue that they could easily have just shrugged their shoulders at and left me holding the bag. If they did that for me even when they were under no legal obligation to do so, I know they will do the same for you. They have forever won my loyalty

Joe Haig
Rob Remeikis

January 14, 2019

"Outstanding Service "

- MALEYDICK Verified Customer

I have always had the best service done to my vehicle. The guys always take great care of me and my car. The service is outstanding. This is my car dealer forever.

Antonio DeLima