Lou Fusz Toyota

Chelsea Bank, Internet Sales Agent, Lou Fusz Toyota

Chelsea Bank

Internet Sales Agent

January 09, 2019

"Great price, no haggle, no pressure."

- Pleased Purchaser

I started my experience over the internet and agreed to have them contact me via text and over the phone. I told them exactly what I was looking. While test driving a similar model they were able to find the car I was looking for in their network. I was given a great price for the car, no pressure to buy additional packages. I walked into the dealership and within an hour had all of the paperwork signed and was out the door in my new car. Could not have asked for a better car buying experience.

George Hobbs
Donny Nolting
Chelsea Bank

December 31, 2018

"Excellent service and swift transaction = happy car owners!"

- Happy camper

Jim Donohue helped us find the right car! His no-pressure approach and excellent customer service made buying a new car easy and hassle free. We have purchased many cars over the years and this was by far one of the easiest deals we have made. We highly recommend Jim!

Jim Donohue
Donny Nolting

December 30, 2018

"Most Unfriendly Receptionist I have ever met"

- Poorly Treated by Receptionist

My first impression from the receptionist (Sandy Dodson) was almost enough to make me leave. She was so unfriendly, acting as if i was a bother to her, disrupting her day. Fortunately, Steve Sage came out and his attitude turned the tables. The second interaction I had with Sandy was equally as bad, still she was so rude and bothered. Fortunately, Jeff the manager stepped out, he was just as nice as Steve and once again, the tables had been turned around. My third interaction with Sandy was on the phone, she was equally as rude and bothered with my call and questions, actually to the point I finally barked back at her. I am 56 years old, bought a lot of cars, been to a lot of body shops, never have I met someone so rude. In fact, in all my other purchasing or service related experiences, I have never been treated so poorly. Perhaps she was having a bad Friday (11/21/18), bad Wednesday (11/26/18), bad Friday (11/28/18); but, that's a week string of bad days.... She probably has some skills; but, should be moved to a "back office support role" so your clients or potential clients don't have to put up with her attitude.

Sandy Dodson

2003 BMW 3 Series

Used 2014 Buick Encore, $13102

2014 Buick Encore

• Lou Fusz Auto Awards
  • Lifetime Powertrian Warranty *(new vehicles)
  • Engines Forever *(used vehicles)
  • New Owner events monthly