Luther Burnsville Hyundai

Linda Cichanowski

Roberta Hedemark, Product Specialist, Luther Burnsville Hyundai

Roberta Hedemark

January 14, 2018

"Friendly and patient; Great Experience!"

- amntism

I had a used car in mind when I came to the dealership and Joe had the car warmed up and ready for a test drive. He was very friendly and informative about some of the features of the car. He was also very patient with us and made sure we got all our financing and insurance taken care of. Brian in financing was informative and answered all my questions with expertise. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend working with Joe at Luther Burnsville Hyundai.

Joe Lesniak
Brian Hahs

January 13, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- hmartin

My overall experience at Burnsville Hyundai was excellent. John Sczepanski, the salesman who assisted me with my purchase was very helpful and friendly. I was made aware of all of my options. In addition, he took the time to walk me through all the functionality of the vehicle. The customer service was above and beyond!

John Sczepanski
Brian Hahs
Marco Bernini

January 13, 2018

"Helpful and easy"

- pickhawk1980

I have my rating because I was satisfied in every way and the sales associate was very helpful. Scott did everything he could to make my visit a great experience. Thank you Scott. You found me a car that fits my budget. He didn't steer me in a different direction. He keeps his focus what I was looking for and didn't stop until we found the car that fits my needs.

Scott Prescott