Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Internet Sales Manager

October 19, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- cargalcora

Ben welcome us with pleasant voice and treated us like family. He gave us water to drink and never tired of our consistent demand of informations we needed to help us figure out which kind of payment plan we would prefer. He itemized all that we needed to know about the car before checking it out of the store. Called us and made sure we arrive home safely. This is our 3rd time of acquiring a new car. We can say that is this the best experience we have had, and we thank Ben for it!

October 18, 2017

"My new car"

- MARYHARGRAVE2 Verified Customer

From the time I entered the showroom until the time I left, the experience was positive. Colette seemed as excited as I was that the dealership had the exact car I wanted. Al was knowledgeable and gentlemanly, a refreshing change from the usual car salesman.

Colette Shouger

October 09, 2017

"Helpful staff"

- MSTISLAV.PERKOV Verified Customer

Convenient location, helpful staff, honest price, wide choice of good cars. It was a good experience for me and thanks Toyota finance for helping me with my purchase.

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $26349