Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Eddie  Sanchez, Express Maintenance Advisor, Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Eddie Sanchez

Express Maintenance Advisor

November 18, 2018

"Outstanding working with Richard"

- SHARONM1009 Verified Customer

Very friendly Professionals. Knowledgeable. Keep up what your doing, it's working. We will be back and recommend to our friends. Richard is the best of the best!!

RICHARD MIDSON

"Always professional"

- mhhodge Verified Customer

I will continue to return to Maita Toyota because I trust Marlon. With that said, I feel I have summed up my review in a perfect twelve words.

Marlon Nonog

November 18, 2018

"Mehdi Raza is the best!"

- JOK Verified Customer

I brought two cars in two months because my first purchase in September was involved in an accident which totaled my car. My second purchase was done complete over the internet with Mehdi Raza. He was great searching for a replacement car, which he found within a week, and at a great price for the 2019 Camry Hybrid. I was coming from out of the area and Medhi had all the paperwork ready to go! I arrived and left the dealership within 90 minutes. Mehdi has continued to help me with issues that have come up at my local dealership. He goes above and beyond the common level of service and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Alina Ornelas was very helpful with my warranty refunds.

Ryan Nabati