Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Internet Sales Manager

December 10, 2017

"Maita's employees"

- rgtpat Verified Customer

As always the experience is personnal with the sales Fleet service. Customer service is always the finest quality from Maita. Having been a previous customer te appointments & contacts I've made are all extremely professional and a true asset to Maita.

Val Valadez
Mehdi Raza

December 10, 2017

"Go business with Maita but avoid “Manny Lake” "

- Mohammad RAHMAN

I bought a 2017 Toyota Corolla LE. When I got a online quote from "Manny Lake" from Maita Toyota, I then asked other dealers if they can beat Manny's offer. Another Toyota dealer told me they will give $100 reduced price than Manny. I told Manny about that and he said he will give that $100 reduced price than his quote. Finally, I went to Maita Toyota and Manny was busy with another customer, so he referred me to another salesman. After long paperwork, I asked them about $100 reduced price, they told me they cannot do anything about that and Manny was gone by this time so I couldn't validate that time. I talked to Manny next day over the phone, then he told me he will give me the voucher later and ask me to give 10/10 in the survey, which I did. After that I called him 4/5 times and he said he will take care of it and finally he said he can't do anything and made up a story that he didn't make any promise. I was so disgusted and felt cheated, so I called his managers in Maita Toyota and let them know the situation. Finally, after so many try Maita Toyota gave me a $100 voucher, which is good and I appreciate that they took it seriously and I also want to mention that when I bought my car the official there were helpful and welcoming. I would recommend Maita Toyota for your purchase, but be careful about "Manny Lake". Stay away from this kind of people, who doesn't keep the promise and later deny about the promise. I would give Maita Toyota 5/5, but because of this "Manny Lake", I gave 3/5. # Avoid Manny Lake

Manny Lake

December 08, 2017

"Headache free"

- BBALLMILLY Verified Customer

Painless care buying experience, went there just to look left with a great new SUVS. All our questions were answered. One of the easiest car purchases we have ever made.

Colette Shouger