Maita Toyota of Sacramento

Internet Sales Manager

November 22, 2017

"No Fuss Car Buying"

- brickstreet Verified Customer

I used the Costco car buying service for my Prius and Maita Toyota responded immediately with an excellent price on a 2017 model. Once there, Laura took us on an extended test drive, explained all of the safety features in detail and processed the sale quickly. On the finance side, there was no hard sell of various options which we appreciated as we've had very different experiences at other dealerships. All in all, Maita was exceptional.

Lance Pascual

November 18, 2017

"Love my camry"

- CRZELLA Verified Customer

The sale staff was so patience and helpful Showed us all the many features it has Robin program my phone to the car so I was ready to go

MARIAH SWENSON
Other Employees : Tara freeman

November 16, 2017

"Best new car buying experience I've ever had!!"

- DMCCOY0 Verified Customer

I purchased a new Camry Hybrid after a bit of research using Consumer reports, and then using the Costo Auto program. I initiated the call to Maita Toyota and spoke with Laura Chapman. I told Laura the car we were interested in and she had that exact car parked just outside of the showroom entrance when we arrived 30 minutes later!!! My wife wanted to see the same car with a different color interior, and Laura had that car pulled up in minutes. Did you hear me: Those cars were being brought to us!!! The entire process was quick and hassle-free - not to mention negotiation-free! Until last week, I didn't realize purchasing a new car could be so pleasant!!

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $25263