Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Chet Schneider, Sales Consultant, Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Chet Schneider

"First Class...Simply Amazing"

- great service

The Service Rep made me feel like a valued customer from the moment I arrived until I left. The Rep went over the oil and filter change, the 24-point inspection and advised me on what needed to be done on my next visit. I simply felt at home at this service department. Thank!

CALVIN HO

December 17, 2018

"Always Top Service from Mark Miller Subaru Midtown!"

- MC_2

I needed to register my Outback. I was not aware Utah got rid of the need for a safety check. Jorge Reyes educated me on the new regualtions and processed my registration/tag in no time. He was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We even realized we were both from California, and chatted about what brought us to Utah. Thank you Jorge and Mark Miller Subaru Midtown for the efficient ad friendly service!

Jorge Reyes

"4th Subaru"

- 19bb44

Salesman was his own person. None of the BS with running to a manager for this or that. I know the salesman has guidelines, it good to see him using them.

Alex Kuhn