Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

324 Sixth St, Annapolis, Maryland 21403

Alex Clothier, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Alex Clothier

Asher Chaudry, Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG  Master Certified Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Asher Chaudry

Sean Engelhard

September 18, 2018

"Unscheduled maintenance "

- Annapolis Resident

Sean Englehart, my SM, helped with my emergency due to my own stupidity and Steve Julian spent 1.5 hrs cleaning my oil spill on engine. My car is back to normal thanks to them!

Sean Engelhard
Other Employees : Steve Julian

September 17, 2018

"ALEX or Nothing! "

- Khicks

A 25 word minimum won’t sufficiently describe the stellar service I receive EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I visit Alex Clothier! I’m always greeted with a smile, am made to feel special among many of his clients, and never leave feeling like I’ve been overcharged. In fact, I usually leave with advise on how to get great performance from my vehicle which I love - cause he’s always right! MBUSA - he’s your best on the service team and he’s the reason I still have a Benz! Consider this a nomination for a service award!

Alex Clothier

September 17, 2018

"Very nice, respectful and professional "

- Herbster2

I recently brought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited from this location and Ronald was caring and helpful. Great experience I’ve had when getting a car.

Ronald Scherr