Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

324 Sixth St, Annapolis, Maryland 21403

Asher Chaudry, Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG  Master Certified Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Asher Chaudry

David Brady

Troia Collins, Finance Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Troia Collins

October 19, 2017

"Attentive rep, comfortable environment!"

- Michelle Alexander

Alex is always present in our discussions. The fact that he remembers me and always makes sure I'm taking care of is very valuable. Thew location has comfy chairs, endless snacks and drinks. From the moment you pull up to the time ypur service is complete, you will be fully taken care of. I highly recommend him and this location.

Alex Clothier

October 18, 2017

"Great experience working with Asher!"

- ALewis

It had been 12 years since I went through the process of buying a car. Asher made this experience the best of all my vehicle purchases. He is extremely friendly, knowledgable and patient! He made me feel very comfortable and there was no pressure from him to purchase. His knowledge of Mercedes Benz and how patient he was with all my questions about the vehicle made my decision to purchase my first Mercedes Benz easy! I love my new GLC and would definitely recommend Asher and Mercedes Benz of Annapolis to all my friends and family!

Asher Chaudry

October 18, 2017

"Great service"

- frankie b

Chuck Leyman is by far the best. I would go back to him in a heart beat. He is one of the reasons I gave up on BMW. Good service is hard to find these days.

Chuck Leyman