Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

324 Sixth St, Annapolis, Maryland 21403

Asher Chaudry, Mercedes-Benz & /// AMG  Master Certified Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis

Asher Chaudry

Allen Belcher

December 13, 2017

"Alex Clothier"

- anna123

To whom it may concern: With this letter I would hereby like to remark favorably on behalf of Alex Clothier, Service Administrator, for the exceptional service he provided this morning. This was the second time Mr. Clothier has collaborated with myself related to my vehicle. Upon arrival, I was quickly greeted by Mr. Clothier and swiftly began the process of facilitating a dialoged to notate the deficiencies with my vehicle. I have continuously been pleased with the service provided by Mr. Clothier. His professionalism and enthusiasm to identify my verbal reported glitches is immeasurable. Mr. Clothier possesses the proficiency’s and aptitude ask applicable questions to assist me in explaining the current deficits of my concern. His expertise, dedication in providing the highest level of customer’s satisfaction must be acknowledged. Having in mind such a pleasant experience with your colleague it would be my pleasure to continue doing business with Mercedes-Benz for years to come. Mr. Clothier symbolizes the kind of employee that specializes in the retention and fulfillment of customers. In closing, it is my belief that Mr. Clothier has provided higher than exceptional customer service. My anticipation is that he is recognized by Mercedes-Benz for his talents and worth. Sincerely, Anna Parker

Alex Clothier

December 11, 2017

"fatastic facility"

- frankie b

Great service. The reason I left bmw. Chuck is the man. he never lets you down. Its a delight to get your car serviced. He makes life easy. A million thanks.

Chuck Leyman

December 05, 2017

"My experience with Steve Johnson"

- atwell,tonya 55

Mr. Johnson was awesome! He was very kind and knowledgeable and made my buying experience excellent. I felt very comfortable with him. He had patience with me, which I truly appreciate. He went out of his way to provide personal attention when I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to do. He answered every question and explained everything which made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend him to many of my co-workers, friends and family. He was the perfect salesman for me. I can not thank him enough!!!!

Dwayne Bowen