Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles

Carol Bucaro, Sales Associate, Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles

Carol Bucaro

Sales Associate

April 25, 2018

"Bill was an awesome service advisor"

- CLack

After purchasing a used SL55 from another dealer I brought into MB of Saint Charles for an inspection. Bill Spencer was very patient with me in explaining the service recommendations and items that needed to be fixed. I've taken my car to other MB service locations but none had the expertise, patience and customer service that MB of Saint Charles had.

Bill Spencer

April 13, 2018

"Sprinter Sevice"

- Maal

I have had the best service on my Sprinter at St Charles Mercedes. I’ve visited other locations when I travel, but none have matched the customer service at St Charles.

Mark Matuszewski

March 23, 2018

"Ron and The Service Dept are simply amazing!"

- Truecustexp

I brought my car from another dealership of Mercedes to Mercedes of St Charles. They not only charged me much less than the other Mercedes dealership but brought the car to my work when I couldn’t make it there. I intend to let all my friends that drive Mercedes to know to go to Mercedes of St Charles. I was not just impressed, I was humbled by their excellent customer service after dealing with another dealership that was the opposite. Thanks Ron and The Service Team.

Ronald. That’s the person that worked with me. His name should be up there

Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler, $30987