Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles

Steve Heinking, Service Director, Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles

Steve Heinking

Service Director

April 25, 2019

"Absolutely Horrendous Experience. Snobby and rude place!"

- Dissapointed AMG Owner

Obviously this dealership doesn't need their customers! Rude and dismissive Sales people, seriously poor service people and when it comes to building trust with a customer they are pathetic! When we were first shopping for a car in 2018 the sales people were so rude I was definitely not going to spend my money there. 6 months later we ended up buying our first AMG from a different place. We then decided to give this dealership a second chance since they are literally 7 min from our house. We bought into a $6000 winter/summer tire storage deal. When I came in 2 months later with a nail in my tire the service guy is showing me the door to take it to Discount Tire instead. Really, take your $150,000 car to discount tire? So much for service! The final nail in the coffin was when their porter brings me a loaner car to change the winter tires and pulls out on a 35mph road in sports mode punching it to 55 and jamming the breaks so the motor sputters in front of my doorstep. Really?? We didn't buy this expensive car so every come by guy that works there can abuse it!! I think this place needs a reality check!! A. Not every customer walks in with a suit and Gucci bag. B. Customers don't like their cars ABUSED!! Mercedes in Germany, please take notice! This dealership gives your brand a bad rep!! Future customers: Take your well earned money and spend it in a place that appreciates you!! You guys lost one customer today, and our three teenagers most definitely will not get a Mercedes!

Ron in Serice

April 17, 2019

"Efficient and attentive "

- Bdubs

The online do it yourself service appointment system is very convenient. I came in with a mailer for discounted service that I didn’t exactly qualify for. Brad the service writer worked with me on discounted price anyway. Because the time allotted was longer than I expected I was offered a loner.

April 01, 2019

"enjoyable, efficient "

- MichaelZ

I began my experience 3 months ago discussing my new car with Craig Falkenthal . He was patient, friendly, fair and very accommodating. When my car came in last week, I went to St. Charles to pick it up. The gentlemen I worked with( Gene Woods, Zachary Smith And Craig Falkenthal) were an absolute pleasure to buy a car from. Their price was fair, they were patient in explaining everything and reviewed the functions of my car thoroughly. It was completely a great experience. I will definitely be back!!!

Zach Smith