Morong-Falmouth

143 Reviews of Morong-Falmouth

April 04, 2018

"Great Experience All-Around"

- VDUB2018

My wife and I went in having done our research and knowing what would suit our needs. We worked with Dan Dunham throughout the process. Dan's no pressure attitude, VW knowledge, and willingness to help was far superior than any other car buying experience we've had, dare I say, enjoyable. So, kudos to you Dan and the Morong-Falmouth Team. Thank you - The Blackmore Family

Anne Cote
Apr 17, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Glad you enjoyed working with Dan and our dealership. We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle purchase.

March 27, 2018

"Car shopping should be fun!"

- Alison29

I stopped into Morong to get some information on both the Audi Q5 and Q7. I was greeted by John Phillips who gave an excellent run down of both. Two weeks later I owned a beautiful Q5. John took plenty of time to explain all of the features of the vehicle, got me set up with my iphone for both bluetooth and apple play and has been readily available by phone with any other questions that have come up since. The whole process was seamless and fun!

Mar 31, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you for taking the time and writing us a review. We hope you enjoy your new Q5 for many miles and smiles.

March 23, 2018

"Easy Experience"

- lgrass219

I was greeted by John Phillips after two minutes of stepping foot in the dealership. He immediately offered refreshment as we sat at his desk to discuss my options. Once he figured out that I was looking at a Jetta we discussed the different models, and what was important to me in buying or leasing a vehicle from them. I was able to test drive 2 cars outrightly with him, a 2017 model and a 2018. He explained the differences and benefits in each car as I test drove. When we went back to his office we both had a better understanding of what I didn't want, so he began to offer different options in concerns with leasing/buying all the way down to interior color. He then took me to look at one last car on the lot, and before I even got in the drivers seat I knew that was the one I wanted!! I drove that one for a longer drive, and when we returned to his desk we began to more seriously discuss details. 3 days went by for me to think about it, and after a few phone calls back and forth, he was able to offer me an incredible deal, even matching the price for the same vehicle at a different dealership. The day I went in to lease the car, there was an intense snow storm and as a customer it was nice that he was willing to come in just to seal the deal as he knew I was in a time constraint of heading back to college in Connecticut the following day. It was a pleasure working with John Phillips and I would absolutely recommend he, and the dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a new car. Thank you!!

Jake Couch
Mar 23, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing John a review. We appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

March 21, 2018

"Enjoyable and positive experience."

- tim w

A great car buying experience. I bought a used Mini Cooper S Countryman at Morong Falmouth through Dan Dunham. I really responded to the relaxed atmosphere and the easy sales style. The car went through the shop there to be serviced and detailed and when I picked it up, it looked like a brand new car. Dan and the rest of the people made the whole thing an enjoyable and positive experience. Would definitely buy another car from Morong. Tim WIlson

Mar 23, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you very much for taking the time and writing us a review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

February 23, 2018

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE OF OUR LIVES"

- Peter Salsbury

From start to finish, this was an EXCELLENT experience. We worked with Ted Cianchette and found him to be knowledgeable, laid back, respectful, HONEST, and totally without any kind of pressure. We were not bothered with numerous telephone calls. There was no negativity about other brands or dealerships. We enjoyed and learned from his insights about cars in general and Audis in particular. He spent an amazing amount of time introducing the Audi Q5 to us, both before and after the purchase. Peter Sowles, the general manager, was pleasant and respectful, and also totally without any kind of pressure of any kind. Finally, Jake helped us with the paperwork and was the same. In our experience, through (too) many years, this was the best car buying interaction ever.

Ted Cianchette
Jake Couch
Other Employees : Peter Sowles
Feb 24, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Peter, Thank you so much for taking the time and writing us a review we greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

February 15, 2018

"Outstanding professionalism with true concern for my needs."

- Ken Gagnon

After a poor experience at another dealership, I was so impressed with the people at Morong, especially Dan Dunham. He was accommodating without the high pressure attitude. I will send friends and family to Morong (and Dan) for their needs and look forward to buying my fifth VW from them.

Anne Cote
Feb 15, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Ken, Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us some feedback. We appreciate your business and really hope to see you again.

February 15, 2018

"New CX 5 GT. Simple, straightforward.. quickly accomplished."

- Andrew J

I owned a CX 7 since it’s birth and loved it. CX 5 a little different. 2018 many new niceties. Josh Gammon worked with me to make it simple, easy and quickly accomplished. Dark blue, black interior. Love it! Thanks for getting me in and out so quickly.

Josh Gammon
Feb 24, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Andrew, Thank you for taking the time and writing us a review, we are glad you enjoy your new Mazda CX-5. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

February 12, 2018

"Mazda CX5 #2"

- Leroy

I had been very happy with my first Mazda CX 5, which was almost 5 years old. I was not planning to purchase a new car at this time, but found a 2017 CX 5 that was exactly what I wanted. Evan Manocal made it happen. Evan was very easy to work with, he was not a high pressure sales person. He was very good at showing me the features of the car and letting me test drive a new CX5. He came close to the total price that I wanted to spend after going to the sales manager many times. John Philips was the sales person who finished up the paperwork and delivery. He was very helpful when there was a roof rack issue and helped me to solve the problem. I have been happy with the Morong service department with my old Mazda, which was a factor when l looked at Mazdas at other dealerships.

Other Employees : Jordyn Gilbert , Evan Manocal
Feb 13, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Leroy, Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Mazda Cx-5.

February 09, 2018

"Morong Excellence Shines Through!"

- Tim Sample

I recently purchased a new 2017 Passat at Morong, Falmouth. This is the second new Passat and my third new car purchase overall from this dealership since 2010. As always the sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The pricing and financing were highly competitive and the whole experience was enjoyable, efficient and stress free.I will continue to recommend Morong Falmouth to friends. This is a great dealership!

Ashley Treadwell
Dylan Koenig
Feb 09, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing us a review. We hope you enjoy your VW for many miles and smiles.

February 06, 2018

"Pre-owned Hondra CRV"

- otisfield

The sales associate we dealt with was Josh. He was extremely efficient and pleasant. Answered all questions with knowledge. Was treated respectfully by him. The price of the pre-owned vehicle was very good. Am extremely happy with this purchase.

Josh Gammon
Feb 09, 2018 -

Morong-Falmouth responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.