Nimnicht Buick GMC

11503 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, Florida 32256

774 Reviews of Nimnicht Buick GMC

May 23, 2018

"Was Acknowledged as Person Verse Sales number "

- bamagirl

I just lost my vehicle in a total Loss , the dealership worked with me to get me riding again. We walked and walked thru the lot till we found a Awesome Vehicle , There was no pressure , they treated me with 500 % respect And that's Saying a lot from A Dealership. Talked with you like a person verse a NUMBER,

Bill Laman
Jason Basalay
Linda Gibson
Other Employees : LINDA GIBSON
May 23, 2018

"Pleasant"

- Cheryl johns

James E. Jones made buying my truck very easy. He was very accommodating, Mr. Jones made my buying experince very pleasant. I would recommend Nimnicht Buick GMC to all.

James Jones
May 22, 2018

"Smooth process"

- RCN

The car buying experience was very smooth. The salesman, Justin, took very good care of me and made sure to find a vehicle that fit me. The finance department worked hard until they found a company to fund the vehicle as well. Great experience overall. I recommend this dealership.

Justin Dwight
May 22, 2018

"First lease, great experience "

- Scastaneda

Traded in my Jeep for a Terrain. Justin made the experience enjoyable and pain free. I will definitely recommend Nimnicht to all my friends for car shopping!

Justin Dwight
Kyle Sayre
Shannon Roy
May 20, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Big Sam

James worked very hard to get me the best deal on a truck. He was honest and handled all the details to a tee. Will definitely be back!

Peter Deschler
James Jones

"GMC First Experience"

- Mjames

This was my first experience at GMC and everything went super smoothly. Mac was awesome and patient with me through the sales process and the staff was super friendly with my young kids. I love the indoor playground/gaming area for them. Truly a lifesaver. God bless!

Mac Reynolds
May 19, 2018

"I will always come to Nimnicht for My Transportation needs"

- Tim

This is the third time that I’ve come to Nimnicht Buick purchase a car. Salesmen are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable and answer all your questions to help you make the right decision. The relationship doesn’t end after you purchase the car. Nicmnicht has the best service department Of any dealership and I have ever used They are extremely helpful technicians Keep your car in its top shape during its ownership. They earned my loyalty as a customer.

Mac Reynolds
Clay Newton
John Voight

"Great experience!"

- Tevin

well we werent able to make a deal because the manager couldnt give me enough for my trade. But im sort of upside down in it anyways so Im trying to sell it on my own. Madison was cool though, we sat and talked while they ran numbers for me.

Madison Avery
May 19, 2018

"above the call to duty"

- Wild Bill

So people work cause they have to and some really enjoy there work. And it is always of great expectation when you know someone makes you feel they enjoy working for you and if long after the purchase you still feel you made a friend Than who could ask for anything more,

John Henao
May 18, 2018

"Great Teamwork"

- tj2018

We needed several trips to finally decide on a vehicle. We dealt with multiple salesmen and they were all ready and willing to help us in any way. No question went unanswered.

John Henao