Northside Lexus

Joshua Keough, Sales Consultant, Northside Lexus

Joshua Keough

"that was fast."

- HOKUKALOLI Verified Customer

Bobby got us during low tax period. That helped us a lot. I cannot think of anything else to say. I have dealt with Bobby for nine years, so he knows what we want and need.

Bobby Bosley
Melissa O'Connell

"Amazing experience "

- ARC004 Verified Customer

I love my car and Eric Fuller was great to deal with. He answered all my questions and worked a deal for us. I would recommend

Joseph Finley
Eric Fuller

"Car lease "

- DON Dozier Verified Customer

Salesman and sales manager did a excellent job. I will recommend them to my friends. I enjoy driving the RXL and look forward to our first trip.

Needham Shotwell