Otto's MINI

305 W. Lincoln Highway, Exton, Pennsylvania 19341

497 Reviews of Otto's MINI

January 05, 2019

"Very satisfactory, top-notch service, from beginning to end"

- Barb&LittleBoyBlue

I appreciated the thoroughness of the diagnostics, even though I have to return in a month to complete the required service. I appreciated the use of a Loaner Mini so I could use my all-day service time productively. I have one little complaint: The service department, in the course of servicing the car, made some changes to the automatic settings on the mirrors and the radio. It has been troublesome for me to try to get things set back the way they were. They washed the car as promised, but didn't vacuum the inside. I might have appreciated it if they had wiped off the front floor mats, which were kind of muddy.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Otto's MINI responded

Thank you for your valued feedback. We're pleased to hear the loaner helped to keep your day productive. However,we regret to hear that some settings in your vehicle were altered causing some inconvenience as well as our apparent vacuuming oversight. We look forward to demonstrating a more efficient visit next time.

January 03, 2019

"First time Mini owner - First service"

- Janice

I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived never having owned a Mini before or a car with a service contract. Charlotte and all the employees I dealt with were very helpful and accommodating in explaining what was needed. I don't often trust dealership service departments but everyone gave me the sense that I COULD trust this one. Thank you for making a mundane task more enjoyable!

Charlotte Smith-Widdis
Jan 03, 2019 -

Otto's MINI responded

We know we have to earn your business at every visit. We're delighted to hear Charlotte and our service team delivered an experience that earned your trust. Thanks for choosing Otto's.

January 01, 2019

"My Perfect Car"

- Laura

This was my 4th Mini Cooper lease through Otto's Mini. Pete Barcus is knowledgeable about each Mini Cooper and got me into my perfect car! Thanks

Otto's MINI responded

We truly appreciate your confidence in Pete to assist you once again. Thank you for choosing Otto's MINI.

December 31, 2018

"Quick and efficient service every time."

- Angryjonny

Every service visit I have made to Otto's has been a pleasure. I have always received exactly the services required, and never felt that I was being sold a service that wasn't necessary. In fact, I once requested a whole litany of services online, and Preston advised that they weren't all needed, saving me time and money.

Otto's MINI responded

We are pleased to hear Preston delivered the experience that continues your confidence in us.

December 31, 2018

"Very Happy!"

- Katina

I was very impressed by the courteous assistance I received as soon as I walked into Otto's Mini. I was in the process of ending a lease and was looking to get into a new lease. I didn't think that the Countryman would be an option for me, but much to my surprise, I was wrong! I worked with Pete Barcus who was very friendly and professional. He laid everything out to me in a way that was easy to understand and not overwhelming. He found me a beautiful 2019 All4 Countryman S in white with black top and black rims and pretty much all if not more of the options that were important to me. I now have a pretty awesome car who even my adult kids (20's) think mom's car is a pretty sweet ride! I have already shared my positive experience with others and will be sending them Pete's way in the near future without hesitation. I am very happy and loving my new Countryman. Thanks so much!

Otto's MINI responded

Thank you for your wonderful compliments for Pete. We're happy to hear he helped you find the Countryman just right for you. Enjoy the New Year in your new MINI!

"Disappointing service experience"

- Brookjones

Unfortunately there was a lot of miscommunication during my recent visit. When I arrived my service advisor didn’t greet me and ignored me, however was there waiting for me and saw me. I assume a porter or greeter, im not sure of her name did greet me and walk me threw the loaner car service. She asked me what service I was coming in for and I told her oil change and oil consumption concern, which she documented. The following day at about 4:00pm I still had not heard from my service advisor Charlotte. I called in and spoke with her, she was going to call me when my vehicle was finished. I never got a call that night. The following day at 10:30AM I still had not heard anything from Charlotte, I called in and was told my car had just been getting done and would be ready for pick up. At 5:30PM I called in to explain I was running late and would need to pay for my bill over the phone and pick up after hours. Charlotte explained to me I had no bill due, confused I asked her why? Due to the fact I had gotten an oil change. She explained to me, no I did not get an oil change. Frustrated and confused was my reaction, however she was able to accommodate my request and change the oil. To top it off when I got there to pick up my vehicle, the maintnance light was not reset. My experience with Charrlotte and ottos mini is very frustrating. I have owned three mini coopers and serviced with Ottos Mini since I have purchased my vehicle at this dealership. I’m sad to say this will be my last Mini Cooper due to the service I receive from Ottos Mini.

Charlotte Smith-Widdis

Otto's MINI responded

Brook, Thank you for coming in Monday; I appreciate speaking with you and having the opportunity to apologize in person. As I said, I want our customers to have exceptional service, and in this case we failed. Communication is key in our industry, and can be one of the biggest reasons for subpar service. Understandably, we cannot exceed expectations 100% of the time, but we can learn from it when we don't. Thank you again for taking the time out of your schedule to communicate your experience, as well as giving us a chance to show our continuous improvement in servicing our customers on future visits. Looking forward to seeing you when you come in before warranty end! Best, Joe

"Ongoing Professional Service"

- ChadP

Appreciate Otto's Mini assistance with maintaining the value of my car. Professional service with honest, upfront communication. Owner of 2010 Mini Cooper S Convertible.

Otto's MINI responded

Excellent! That's the Otto's MINI way of doing business!

"First Class, As Always"

- moemamagolf

Can't say enough about the professionals at Otto's. From the young fellow who checked me in and gave me the rental, to the service coordinator Preston, to the mechanics, to the young lady who cashed me out; all top notch. Service is prompt, well explained, and professionally completed. Car wash is ALWAYS appreciated.

Otto's MINI responded

Thank you for your kind words for our service team. That is the experience we strive to deliver every day. Thank you again for choosing Otto's MINI.

December 28, 2018

"Friendly, helpful, not pushy, comfortable and yet profession"

- Coolmini

Friendly comfortable yet professional. Pete was efficient and well prepared. Facility beautiful. Service great. No reservation about purchasing our next car at Ottos. Well managed, Chad a long time Otto’s manager. Will be back.

Chad Carey

Otto's MINI responded

Thank you for your recognition of Pete and Chad. It is a team effort here at Otto's MINI.

December 23, 2018

"Service and a recall"

- JAD

I had my 1st experience with the service dept. Had 10,000 mile service and a recall. Service was performed satisfactorily and pleased with service department and Preston.

Otto's MINI responded

Its great to hear Preston was able to assist you so effectively. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.