Park City Ford

84 Reviews of Park City Ford

August 04, 2018

"CMax leasing process "

- Meghan

Shaun, Jenn & Evan were great to work with. I appreciate their responsiveness, patience & overall no pressure approach to the whole car leasing process. We leased a car from park city a few months ago & had no hesitation about leasing another car w/park city again.

Evan Saviano
August 01, 2018

"White glove service as usual!!!"

- Williewonka

First of all this is not my first experience with Park City Ford and as usual Jason Flint and his crew delivered white glove service. When it became time for a new car, I called Jason and he immediately went to work for me. By now he knows me well and he knows what I like. He searched and found me the most awesome car… Exactly what I wanted. I traded in two cars and was paid more than fairly for them. When my new car arrived I went to the dealership and again as usual the seamless transfer took about an hour and I left to go back to work with a smile from ear to ear. I was very satisfied with the other three cars that I had purchased and was very satisfied with this purchase… Why would I go anywhere else?

Jasper Outhavong
July 31, 2018

"Excellent "

- Dias2000

My experience was great. They were not pushy. They listened to what I was looking for in a new vehicle. Would recommend to family and friends.

July 28, 2018

"Smoothest Car purchase ever made "

- Kmalia2018

Shaun and everyone at Park City Ford were very friendly and no pressure. Made a very fair offer on my trade in and got me in a new F250 in a short amount of time . I would highly recommend going to Park City Ford for your next vehicle . Thank you

July 24, 2018

"Shaun was the best to work with! "

- WillyJ25

Totally easy and personalized experience! The whole process was so quick and Shaun made sure we were happy with our choice. We left knowing every feature on our new F150 and how to use them!! Thanks again.

July 19, 2018

"Great Sales Rep & Team"

- Samtrue55

I just leased a Ford F-150 Lariat from Park City Ford and could not be happier with the experience. The team was terrific. The sales rep (Shaun) went out of his way to put a deal together that met our expectations and was very patient throughout the process. Jen was terrific with the finances and so was Jason. Thanks to all for making this experience uncomplicated and pleasant. Armando.

July 12, 2018

"Friendly staff "

- Jason

I purchased certified ford transit and took a week to get vihecle on the road but the sales person and the manager assist me so kind and friendly to got thing done with better deal, and I really high recommend with everyone ford fan to visit this dealership and Enjoy the fantastic service

July 12, 2018

"Great experience buying a new car "

- Sandoval

We had a great experience buying our new Ford explorer with Shaun and Jenn. I really recommend Park City Ford of Bridgeport. Thank you very much!

July 11, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Sweenz

Awesome staff, all go out of their way to make you comfortable.Thank you Dan, Jenn and Shawn for making this happen. Higly recommend this dealership.

Dan Perreault
June 27, 2018

"Great experience"

- mom151

Salesman Shaun Samaroo was a pleasure to deal with. I was giving him a bit of a hard time about the color I wanted, and Shaun kept going out of his way to find the exact right one....Lightning Blue!! He also hooked up the car seat base in the new car.....LOL, all the while telling me how his little girl would just ~love~ to play with our 4 month old great-grandson!! The Finance Manager, Jenn Brown, was also great to work with....she whittled those numbers around until they were a great fit for us!! All in all a great new car buying experience.....will recommend Park City to any and everyone I hear talking about buying a new ride!!