Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

Sales Representative

October 18, 2017

"Excellent sales service"

- Ian james

A sales executive , Nicholas Bradfield , gave me a tour of the cars , explained the options clearly and lucidly , and guided me through the leasing process flawlessly . I strongly recommend Ray Catena' s team to help you find the car of your dreams with minimal hassle . Ian James

Nicholas Bradfield

October 14, 2017

"Wonderful Easy Experience"

- Violet

Lenny was very helpful during the purchase. Based on his level of professionalism and positive demeanor, the process was easy and pleasant. He worked with me to ensure that I got what I wanted while remaining within my price range. He was knowledgeable about the car and responded to all questions in a helpful and informative manner. I purchased my previous Mercedes from a dealership that was closer to my house and after shopping at Mercedes dealerships throughout the state, I selected the Union location based on my experience with Lenny. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the experience and will only purchase cars from this dealership with Lenny.

Lenny Inserra

October 12, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- mpavlovets

We had an excellent experience at Ray Catena. Stan Baum was very helpful and guided us through the process of leasing a new Mercedes. We visited other dealerships prior to coming to Ray Catena, and their establishment, service and quality of experience was unmatched in comparison to Ray Catena. We loved working with Stan and his team and would highly recommend this dealership. Thank you!

Stanley Baum