Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

1715 Reviews of Rick Case Hyundai Plantation

November 08, 2018

"Excelente atencion"

- leonardoq87

Excelente servicio y atención, su personal se encarga de satisfacer los requerimientos de sus clientes, prestan un servicio de calidad y se esfuerzan por hacer felices a los clientes. Excelente concesionario con el mejor personal.

Stefano Vigil
Johnathon Rosario
Malik Saleh
Other Employees : Kevin riviera 5 ?
November 01, 2018

"Great experience"

- Letizia82

Quick and friendly service samuel was very helpful and friendly wouldn't mind dealing with him every time I come great customer service give him a raise

Samuel neely
Nov 06, 2018 -

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Thank you so much for you kind review towards Sam. He is a great team member and we appreciate your comments.

October 29, 2018

"Service "

- Lawndyb7

Great service from the service manager and the sales guy think his name is Jose. Took care of my battery and I was ready in lesss than an hour

Jose Tavarez
Colin Lord
Oct 30, 2018 -

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

We strive to always be quick so you can get on with your day. Thank you reviewing our location. See you soon!

October 25, 2018

"Service with excellence and satisfaction "

- wabc77@yahoo.com

Had an 11 am appointment , arrived on time. Service Dept Rep instantly greeted and took care of me. My vehicle was ready within the hour. This dealerships service department is proficient, professional and courteous while providing above excellent service to its customers. The atmosphere and staff is truly an example of a “ WOW experience “

Jonathan Marroquin
Oct 25, 2018 -

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

You're awesome! Thank you very much for your amazing review and for noticing every little aspect that we try to do to make sure customers, like you, have the best experience with us! We'll see you next time for service.

October 24, 2018

"Friendly Atmosphere"

- Debbie08

I brought my car in for an oil change and went home with a new car. This is a second Sonata I have purchased at this dealership. Tom greeted me as soon as I walked in to the service department and contacted Abdel who I was meeting to possibly trade in my car. Abdel was patient with me and worked with me so I could leave with a new car. Thank you!

Abdel Mahmoud
Tom Owen

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Thank you for your kind words Debbie! Comments like yours, are very encouraging to our sales and service team. We hope you enjoy your brand new car!

October 23, 2018

"Excellent "

- MargoYourRealtor

Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, timely... everything was excellent . When I was in the market to buy Joel contacted me, and followed up with me in a timely fashion to arrange an appointment at my convenience without any high sales pressure!

Joel Harrison
Matthew King

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

You're the best Margo! Thanks for rating us 5 stars and mentioning Joel. Comments like yours, motivate us all!

October 14, 2018

"The employees was all friendly. I have nothing bad to say th"

- Shawn

I would tell anyone to go check out the dealership. They work with you which is very important when shopping for a vehicle. Thanks for a wonderful experience.😀

Jonathan Marroquin
Omar Hajira
3.0
Other Employees : Jesus

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Shawn thank you for taking the time to provide our dealership with feedback from your recent visit. We thrive on helping our customers and are glad that you had a great experience with our team.

October 13, 2018

"Very nice!!!"

- Ricardo 123

Mr. Jones was a spectacular professional, very educated, calm, and knows what he is talking about, I would like to congratulate you guys to have a such man working for you! Thank you very much !

Easton Jones

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Thank you Ricardo for providing us with feedback regarding your recent experience with our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

October 07, 2018

"New car buy"

- Lshaw2

Abdel helped this be an experience that made making a major purchase a delight ... of course the other members of the team worked together to enhance my purchase with clarity ... Thank you Abdel..,!!

Abdel Mahmoud
Donovan Jaehrling

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you choosing Rick Case Hyundai and would like to welcome you to the Rick Case Hyundai family. Thanks again!

October 05, 2018

"New car purchase"

- pcnova

This dealership has the best employees in town. Always friendly and helpful. Rafael is my go to person. He treats you like family and will work very hard with you to get you into the car of your choice.

Rafael Rodriguez
Johnathon Rosario
Malik Saleh

Rick Case Hyundai Plantation responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Rafael and your experience with us. We strive to treat all of our customers like family! Thanks for choosing Rick Case.

1 - 10 of 1,715 results