Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

Ronald Odegaard

November 24, 2017

"Excellent Service Departent"

- Phil

Drppoed my vehicle off for it's first scheduled service appointment. Kevin Feldman was extremely helpfull in accomodating my request to re-schedule my service date. In addition, the service was extremely fast and efficient.

November 22, 2017

"Car not starting- may be battery"

- gaily

I have always liked the efficiency of Rivera Toyota. Today, my Rav 4 would not start In my heated garage. I started it several times and finally it started. The battery light was on lit up on the dashboard. I called Rivera Toyota immediately and did not Turn off my car. The woman who answered said there was nothing available and that I probably could not get an appointment until Tuesday. This is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I asked her if I could speak with Ronnie or Kevin Who are service managers. I spoke with Kevin Feldman and he said come on down. He was amazing and wonderful. I did wait for an hour and a half and my car was finally looked at. I did need a new battery and cables and I was able to get to a 1 o’clock appointment elsewhere I had. I was very grateful and I appreciate him helping me in the manner that he did, because it was a very busy day being the day before Thanksgiving! Three cheers for Kevin. Rivera Toyota should be very grateful to have a service manager as wonderful as Kevin.

November 22, 2017

"Fast and efficient service"

- Frank Maurovich

Mark, the service manager, went over the service result with me. Right rear tail-light needed replacement.. He told me part had been ordered and he would call when it arrives. His manner was both personal and professional.

Debra Mona Dickson