Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

George Paonessa, Sales Consultant , Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

George Paonessa

Vilma Aurich, Sales Consultant, Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

Vilma Aurich

Robert Scalere  Jr, Master Certified Sales Consultant/Internet Management, Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

Robert Scalere Jr

Master Certified Sales Consultant/Internet Management

July 20, 2018

"The best dealership experience I have ever had!"

- C.S.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of purchasing a well-maintained Certified Pre-Owned 2015 RAV4 XLE at Rivera Toyota in Mount Kisco, NY. Everyone I encountered at this dealership, including Kelly Raman and Jamie Pileggi, was genuinely welcoming, gracious and helpful. In particular, I met with an outstanding sales representative, George Paonessa, who listened to what I was looking for, then patiently worked to find the best vehicle that matched my needs, within my budget. He capably answered all of my questions, provided useful information, and offered valuable suggestions. Furthermore, I never felt pressured to make a quick decision or go beyond my budget. For all these reasons, I highly recommend Rivera Toyota and gladly give it 5 stars. -C.S.

Kelly (Robinson) Raman
George Paonessa
James Pileggi

July 15, 2018

"not what I expected"

- ChenZen

I hate car buying. My wife and I have been car shopping for a while and most dealership are so cliche with their sugary sweetness, plastic smiles and hard sales pitch, especially when you sit with the finance person. I saw a 2015 Avalon Limited online being sold by Rivera Toyota. I went there to verify that the Avalon had all the options the Limited trim should have. As I entered the dealership, I almost literally ran into Patrick . I told him my intention and he sat me at his desk to search for the vehicle, which was located at their service center being prepped for sale. Patrick drove me there and had me wait while he fetched the car. Needless to say, the car was fully loaded so we returned to Patrick's desk to talk sale. Without any fuss or haggling, Patrick spoke to his manager and offered me a better price. Truth be told, I was going to buy the car at the original asking price. Now, off to Heber to talk finance. Of course, it was Heber's job to sell me an extended warranty. And I really wanted one because the car already had 45,000 miles on it. Regardless of Toyota's bulletproof reputation, I wanted an extended warranty for piece of mind. But while speaking with Heber, I realized that I could not afford one. I won't tell you exactly what Heber offered to me, but he did make me an offer that I just could not refuse. So I didn't. I cannot say enough about the sincerity and professionalism of Patrick and Heber. Patrick was an affable, unpretentious, and down-to-earth young man, very easy to speak with and deal with. He inspires trust and confidence. We left there extremely happy with a beautiful car, affordable financing and an extended warranty. My wife is in the market for a Highlander and we are definitely going to make an appointment with Patrick at Rivera Toyota. By the way, Rivera Toyota is a 90 minute drive from where we live. There are two Toyota dealerships much closer, but when you've found someone who makes the car buying experience pleasant, it's worth the drive.

Heber Ball
Other Employees : Patrick Molyneaux

July 13, 2018

"Attention and help with my new Toyota Rav 4 lease."

- Rav 4 owner

All of my experience is extremely positive. All employees were very helpful in explaining the various aspects of the car, and demonstrated clearly the many safety features and operation. VILMA was an excellent salesperson. Her knowledge and expertise in instruction were very much appreciated. She was always seeking ways to make this lease even more effective and beneficial to me. KELLY explained thoroughly everything pertaining to the financial process, and was patient as we made our various decisions. MARK helped with some subsequent questions about certain functions that needed further explanation. He was helpful with anything that I asked, and quickly took care of my requests.

Kelly (Robinson) Raman