Rockville Audi

Brian Kim, Audi Sales Manager, Rockville Audi

Brian Kim

Audi Sales Manager

October 16, 2017

"New Car Purchase from Rockville Audie"

- cberg

Excellent purchase experience. Professional, thourough yet speedy customer support, combined with a very much appreciated personal touch. This keeps me coming back to Rockville Audi even though I moved out of the area.

Maria Cokinos
Max Aaron
Other Employees : Brian Kim

October 07, 2017

"Exceptional experience buying my 2018 A8 from Rockville Audi"

- logman

While riding by Audi Rockville I decided to stop to check out an A8. I was greeted by Alex. He shared his extensive knowledge of the A8 and set me up with a fantastic A8. From our first meeting through the finalization of buying my A8, Alex Max was a pleasure to deal with. He is pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. He knows the product in and out, and delivered a great buying experience for me. I am thrilled!

Alex Max

October 04, 2017

"Horrible customer service"

- malerena

Dropped off my car for 10K maintenance at 7:30am. No word from anyone. Call them at 12pm, they say they are still doing the maintenance, and will be done soon. Call them after 2pm, they say they still aren’t done. Around 4 they call me to tell me they found some issue they gotta investigate. I lose my patience and go there at 5pm. They tell me the car is fixed and they are washing it. It’s 6pm, still no car. I go to check, they say it’s almost done. Wasn’t it supposed to be done hours ago? I tell them don’t even wash it, just give me my car! This place is so rude and customer service is horrible.

Joel