Rockville Audi

Audi Service Consulatant

July 18, 2018

"Amazing! "

- Erica

Alex Max is wonderful and truly made the car buying experience a pleasurable one. I highly recommend him for your next purchase. He is kind, thoughtful, knowledge and took his time with us. I am so extremely happy with my Q5 purchase and with the experience I had at Audi Rockville - ALL thanks to Alex!!

Alex Max

July 18, 2018

"Some issues with quality control "

- Lauradc57

I went in for my 55,000 mile maintenance on my Audi Q5. Also had a problem with one tire. They did everything, including replacing the one tire. They provided me with a paper saying that all of the tires had been tested and were at the appropriate inflation level. When I went out the next morning to drive my car, the symbol for an under inflated tire came up. I had my husband check all of the tires. One of the tires was at 24 when it should have been at 35. He put air in the and I haven’t had any further problem.

July 17, 2018

"Awesome "

- don

Because from start to finish he was very friendly an Knowledgeable about the car that I purchased he answered all my questions. And he made sure that I was comfortable with the purchase before I went through with everything.

Dael Omar