Serramonte Ford

Kevin Kuang

Melissa Rodriguez, Finance Manager, Serramonte Ford

Melissa Rodriguez

January 16, 2019

"My new Ford Focus 2018!"

- adenice mendes

I came to the store to shop around and maybe find a good deal in a used car. David Martin was very friendly and helpful, showed me options for both used and new cars, and made sure I'd get the best deal. I'm very happy that I left the store with a new Ford Focus! I highly recommend David Martin and Serramonte Ford.

Kevin Kuang
David Martin

January 02, 2019

"My purchase of a 2016 ford escape."

- Scotty55

My purchase of a Ford Escape! I owned a 2007 Escape which I bought from Serramonte New but I totaled the vehicle and needed a new one. The vehicle did not flip in my accident and I feel like my life was saved! I had confidence in the design of the Escape. I was lucky. As my wife and I went into ford in the later afternoon we had not planned on purchasing that day. We came across Jhay Isip. He approached us and that I had not planned on purchasing a vehicle that day he asked us to sit down offered us something to drink coffee, water whatever. He used a very comprehensive way of asking us what we were looking for and what we needed rather than walking around a lot in the wind looking at random anything! We sat down and he got on the computer and I told him pretty much what I was Interested in. Needless to say as I am writing this report now, we ended up purchasing a Pre owned 2016 escape. I feel like we got a very fair deal and were treated with respect and properly as one would want to be treated in that environment. I think that you have quite an employee in That young man! To add to that, when we ultimately transitioned to the back to do some final paperwork we ran into Jason Cooper who was the one who sold me the brand new vehicle back in 2007 which shows that your employees have tenure and stay at a job which is a good sign of a business! In other words, keep up the good work!

Jason Cooper

December 27, 2018

"Quick and a great deal!"

- refugio1990

Jhay was very helpful and friendly. My wife an I came in and we’re able to take home our car and traded our fiat for a great deal. Not your typical pushy salesman, Jhay really took his time to make us feel comfortable with our purchase. Johnathan initially answered some questions about the differences in the models and give him credit for us choosing the titanium model. Overall great experience!

Jonathan Hembry