Sullivan Honda

Internet Sales Manager

July 17, 2018

"2018 Honda Pilot "

- Icecream

Everyone at the dealership is very pleasant. We had Joseph help us. He was very nice and helpful. He explained everything as we went along with the car. He was very efficient with the paperwork and just the whole process. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Joseph Wilton

July 14, 2018

"Friendly dealership!"

- Lombardi,Tami 2015

Jesse was super. The best salesman ever! He listened to our needs and wishes and truly delivered! Joe Kenny was sweet and super helpful setting up my car bluetooth and told me how everything works. Even down to the finance manager who went over our paper work, Josh. He was amazing and spoke very well of the Sullivans. We again thank him for his service. Mr Sullivan you have a great team! Oh and I love my car!! Tami Lombardi

Joe Kenney
Jessie Santiago
Other Employees : Josh in finance

July 14, 2018

"Smooth, informative transaction with my son's first car."

- fishwish57

Love this dealership! This is a small, hometown environment with the technology benefits of a much larger facility. Dave Paolino was constantly available via text for those important questions and afterthoughts we all have when we return home. When Wes Tanner and I found the perfect used HONDA CRV EX via internet for my son nearly a month earlier than we were planning, Dave arranged to hold the car for us with a small deposit. Dave and I texted and e-mailed info. back and forth in preparation for the purchase which ultimately took 45 minutes, including gas fill-up and a little paint touch-up. I had arranged financing through AAA's Credit Union, but the finance representative was informative and efficient. After Dave paired my son's phone and performed a thorough demonstration of controls, my son drove away with that feeling we all remember with our first vehicle. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE SULLIVAN AND THANK YOU DAVE!!!

Dave Paolino