Sullivan Honda

Wes Tanner, Internet Sales Manager, Sullivan Honda

Wes Tanner

Internet Sales Manager

September 20, 2018

"Excellent service and love the car"

- Glor

Dave was very professional and took his time in answering all my questions. The car is fully loaded and we are enjoying it so much.

September 20, 2018

"Another outstanding Sullivan Dealership experience "

- Buddy & Gloria Milo

We were in the market for a new vehicle and Sullivans Northwest Hills Dealerships delivered again…our salesman David Paolino was easy to work with, no pressure, & accommodating…he delivered on every promise, making the process easy! Thanks Sullivan Honda we love our new Pilot !!!

September 17, 2018

"My great experience buying a Honda RV"

- Thibodeau. Patti

On a high recomendation from my friend, I went to text David Paolino at Sullivan Honda in Torrington and It ended up to phone call and his day off. You would never know it. What do you need. What are you looking for, I can show you what we have here in the morning. And if you want something else I can get it here for you. So then he started with showing me everything on the car, inside and out, explaining everything so I could understand it then off to the driving. He is courteous, polite, kind, and very knowledgable. Most of all No Pressure. Take your time, I want you happy were his words. My friend was certainly right so I actually have mentioned my experience to friends and family as they have seen my new vehicle and one of them have already called for his name. I am originally from Torrington and now live in Vernon. I met David Paolino on last Saturday, bought the car the same morning. What a great person to deal with. I would highly recommend David Paolino. Sincerely, Patti Thibodeau Also for many years I have also dealt with the Service Department, also exceptional.

Used 2015 Nissan Altima