Sullivan Honda

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 19, 2018

"Impressed"

- Gary

I could write a book on how pleased I was dealing with Joseph Wilton,Tim Kills and the fellow who appraised my trade in....Zero pressure..total knowledge of products and patient and understanding to my needs.. Planned on going to 3 places with best price winning but all my needs were met in town and local...the way it should be by the dealer...nice and attentive small town feel...One of my very best car buying experiences..Did not feel like fast food like some of the big players do..Zero pressure and no one trying to cram anything down my throat...The many positive reviews proved it to me...In and out in 2 hours or so driving my new car off the lot totally explained... detailed to perfection and at a price I found to be very fair..Never went to the other 2 dealers when I got it all there. Also plan on them for all my service needs because I got good vibes on them too!!! Thank you for making this one of my very best out of many dealership experiences!!!! GOD bless!!!! ya done good!!! Gary Graziani

Tom Rakyta
Other Employees : Fellow that appraised trade in

May 15, 2018

"They found the i wanted."

- Maxscarduzio

I had leased a car through Sullivan Honda before and it was coming to a end. I want a certain car and no other dealer could find it but Sullivan did. The sales man Chris helped me out a lot made it very easy going from one car to another. Every one at the dealer was awesome. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Chris Beyus

May 14, 2018

"Fantastic experience with second purchase from Dave Paolino"

- kblount

2nd purchase from Dave. Honest. Clear communication. Hard working. Friendly. Customer-focused. Tremendous person to work with. Highly recommend to anyone for a new car.

Dave Paolino