Toyota & Scion of Wallingford

Bill DiChello

September 26, 2017

"Very timely response!"

- Brooklynn709

I came in unexpectedly due to a tire warning light. Bob took outstanding care of me--helped me as I rushed in 10 minutes prior to opening and had me out within an hour. Very good customer care!

Bob Olson

September 25, 2017

"very professional, helpful and courteous "

- yermey

I was very pleased with the service department when I had my previous car serviced and the sales department primarily Carmine Destefano in sales and Bill DiChello in your finance department when I just recently purchased my new car. Both of them were very professional and helpful in all areas of the sale and financing of the car joe y

Carmine Destefano
Bill DiChello

September 25, 2017

"True NO MONEY DOWN lease"

- Thepsofct

The reason we went to this dealer was because I did a web search for a No money down lease. My husband said I would never find one. Well I did. They put right in their ad what was included. I walked into the dealership with the ad and our Sales rep. Eric brought us right over to the vehicle we requested. It was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a car dealership.

Eric Peele

New 2017 Toyota Sienna

2017 Toyota Sienna

New 2017 Toyota Highlander

2017 Toyota Highlander

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape