Toyota of Cleveland

Stockton Coffey

Shaq Daniel, Sales Manager, Toyota of Cleveland

Shaq Daniel

January 18, 2018

"Toyota of Cleveland Best Around"

- RedCamryMom

Toyota of Cleveland was the best during this stressful time of purchasing a vehicle. Everyone seem to go above and beyond to make the process go smoothly and stress-free. They were very patient with me and explain things to me. They all did what they said even after I left the finance office! I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to everyone. I will now be a Toyota of Cleveland for life !! Best car purchasing experience I have to date !!

Mason Pittman
Phillip Hill

January 17, 2018

"Best dealership anywhere!"

- James in Ooltewah

Review number 25665: My friends, family and I have bought several vehicles from Toyota of Cleveland, TN and it has always been a positive experience, The service department is equally as good too! I recommend them to anyone needing a vehicle. The sales man and those who helped are terrific, Jeff Horton, Justin Chretien and Tyler Ratledge.

Jeff Horton
Tyler Ratledge

January 16, 2018

"stress free car buying experience"

- CHANON MCKISSICK

My husband and I were ready to trade in our 2008 Camry for a new 4Runner. We went to Toyota of Cleveland where our sales person, Juan Carlos, so very friendly and helpful. I explained to him what we were looking for (with certain specifics) and showed us several. He did not try to pressure us into anything other than what we had requested. When we made our decision, the finance process was just as stress free. Alfred,the finance manager, was not pushy in trying to up sell certain add on's, he did explain everything in great detail. We left with our new 2018 4Runner and was VERY pleased with the trade-in for our 2008 Camry and the final price of the new vehicle. Justin, Mike, and the General Manager Monte were also involved in the stress free process. We will recommend this dealership to any one looking to have a great car buying experience.

Juan Carlos Lopez