Ventura Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Rafael Ruiz, Service Advisor, Ventura Toyota

Marcelino Reveles

November 09, 2018

"Service Dept. Staff"

- Goblin1960

The whole staffs in the Ventura Toyota Service are the best in what they do. Scott R. is extremely easy to talk to and funny. I don't feel uncomfortable when I take my car in for service.

Scott Robles

September 30, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- loria

I brought my car in for inspection/repair and had excellent customer service from Carlo. I had two issues, an odor when using the AC and abnormal noise/binding when shifting. Carlo educated me on certain aspects of using the cooling system to eliminate odors and took the car in for inspection of the shifter. The technician determined the shift assembly had failed, the part was ordered, and I was called when the part arrived. Carlo was not available when I brought the car in for repair so another service representative assisted me, Jennifer. She had reviewed the record that Carlo had generated prior to my arrival so was prepared. Jen provided excellent service; the repair was completed and my car is performing much better. Jen assisted me with a second issue regarding a question I had about an HVAC filter for my car. She went the extra mile to consult the service manager, Kevin, who was excellent in handling this problem. Thanks to Carlo, Jen, Kevin, and service technician Michael, for a five star customer experience in the service department.

Jennifer Lange
Carlo Mata
Other Employees : I was assisted by the service manager, Kevin. Sorry I don't recall his last name. He provided excellent problem solving and I mentioned him in my comments.

September 03, 2018

"Thank You to Kevin Hurlic"

- deanna966

As always, I have nothing to say but great things about Kevin Hurlic. My most recent visit to Kevin was to bring my elderly mother and her Toyota Avalon in. She had parked her vehicle in a parking lot at a grocery store and was gone from the car for approx. 1.5 hours. Upon her return, it was obvious another driver had scraped her right rear quarter panel while parking or backing out of the parking stall to her right. And, of course, no note was left by the person who did it. Since my father passed away six years ago, I have been handling all my mom's finances and fixing issues as they come up. My mother and I have always felt comfortable with Kevin and in the event my schedule doesn't coordinate to take care of Toyota-related issues, I trust him with my mom implicitly. This entire event was stressful to my mom, but Kevin made it so much more convenient by handling the coordination between the dealership and the auto body repair, as well as renting my mother a rental car from Toyota. This was a relief to both my mom and I, as I had an extremely busy week and was going to be in jury duty on the date the Avalon would be ready for pickup from your dealership. Because of all this, I didn't know whether I would be able to make it to the dealership in time, which was causing my mom some stress. It turned that I did make it, and the return of my mom's rental and pick-up of her repaired vehicle transitioned smoothly since Kevin had done all the ground work and overall coordination. I can't say enough good about Kevin - he is one of a kind! Thank you, Deanna Brummett

Kevin Hurlic

Service Center Photos & Amenities

• Exclusive Customer rewards program
  • Rental/Loan Vehicles onsite
  • Satellite Television
  • Free Car Wash With Every Service
  • We Honor all Toyota Care no matter where you purchased
  • We honor all extended warranties