Ventura Toyota - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Kevin  Hurlic, Service Manager, Ventura Toyota

Marcelino Reveles

September 10, 2018

"Thank You Carlo Mata"

- loria

Carlo listened carefully to concerns about my Camry. He answered one of my concerns about the air conditioning system by explaining how this system works and what I could do to minimize the problem. I had a second concern about the shifting mechanism and Carlo accurately relayed my description to the service tech - the problem was diagnosed and I will be back for the repair. Carlo was respectful, knowledgeable, and a good communicator. He went out of his way to address my concerns and find a solution. I also appreciate the time and detail from the technician. This is my first Toyota and I really want to like this car - thanks to Carlo I'm off to a good start. Thank you.

September 03, 2018

"Thank You to Kevin Hurlic"

- deanna966

As always, I have nothing to say but great things about Kevin Hurlic. My most recent visit to Kevin was to bring my elderly mother and her Toyota Avalon in. She had parked her vehicle in a parking lot at a grocery store and was gone from the car for approx. 1.5 hours. Upon her return, it was obvious another driver had scraped her right rear quarter panel while parking or backing out of the parking stall to her right. And, of course, no note was left by the person who did it. Since my father passed away six years ago, I have been handling all my mom's finances and fixing issues as they come up. My mother and I have always felt comfortable with Kevin and in the event my schedule doesn't coordinate to take care of Toyota-related issues, I trust him with my mom implicitly. This entire event was stressful to my mom, but Kevin made it so much more convenient by handling the coordination between the dealership and the auto body repair, as well as renting my mother a rental car from Toyota. This was a relief to both my mom and I, as I had an extremely busy week and was going to be in jury duty on the date the Avalon would be ready for pickup from your dealership. Because of all this, I didn't know whether I would be able to make it to the dealership in time, which was causing my mom some stress. It turned that I did make it, and the return of my mom's rental and pick-up of her repaired vehicle transitioned smoothly since Kevin had done all the ground work and overall coordination. I can't say enough good about Kevin - he is one of a kind! Thank you, Deanna Brummett

August 10, 2018

"Service with a SMILE"

- kdevera

Had a concern with AC pressure and swung by with no appointment. Carlo got a tech to come out and visually inspect, and made sure to let Kevin know my concerns. Thank you Carlo for making time for my impromptu visit. Kevin promptly gave me a ring to schedule an appt to bring in my vehicle. Kevin always takes care of me. He listens to my concerns, always addresses them, and makes sure I understand what has been done.thank you Kevin!! Rita was very busy this morning, but was very thorough in checking out my rental. She was wearing many hats, but was multi tasking very well.

Other Employees : Rita

Service Center Photos & Amenities

• Exclusive Customer rewards program
  • Rental/Loan Vehicles onsite
  • Satellite Television
  • Free Car Wash With Every Service
  • We Honor all Toyota Care no matter where you purchased
  • We honor all extended warranties