"Pleased with the professionalism of everyone. This is the..."
Pleased with the professionalism of everyone. This is the fourth BMW we have owned. We are anxious to continue working with your dealership. Thanks again.
"I enjoyed a favorable experience due to Aaron Cranston...."
I enjoyed a favorable experience due to Aaron Cranston. He was not only HELPFUL but he was professional, kind, polite and warm. I left with a comfortable and exciting feeling about purchasing my new vehicle. I will highly recommend both the dealership and the sales team including Aaron!
"To whom it may concern:You are flat out not going to..."
To whom it may concern:
You are flat out not going to believe this.
Just to review:
• You found us a car and made a deal. This particular car fit most of our parameters.
• We posted a deposit
• You sold that car to somebody else.
An honest albeit embarrassing explanation was given to me by the Manager taking 100% responsibility for your actions. Never called it an honest mistake. He made it clear that one of his employees went against their procedures and sold the car that was listed as sold.
I fielded a phone call Andre our sales person trying to make it right offering what was likely a deal slightly in our favor on another more valuable car.
• Paid for this new vehicle in full and arranged pick up last night at 6:00 PM.
• I made it clear to Andre (he is new and not seasoned, so, he gets a pass) that I was not comfortable coming inside during the pandemic. He said his finance guys insisted I come in sign.
• We arrived slightly after 6:00 PM yesterday evening.
• 6:45 passed and we were still socially distanced in two chairs in the corner of the show room. Many of your employees were not properly masked. The reception desk had a gaggle of 2,3, sometimes 4 people sitting in a circle not properly masked and definitely not socially distanced.
• Poor Andre was standing in a corner watching us.
• I announced probably far too loudly he had 5 more minutes to "Get us the xxxx out of here".
• We left never having seen anybody that could consummate the deal.
• I called and sat on hold after being told the “Finance Manager” was not available.
• This xxxxxxx picked up the phone and was not only unapologetic, but arrogant.
• He took a verbal broadside of F-Bombs from Ilene making it clear she was disappointed. (I love my wife)
• He then suggested a refund would not come till the end of next week.
• I told him that was not OK. I said I would like the check written today and overnighted for AM delivery tomorrow so I could go buy another car without manipulating more money.
• He made it clear that was not possible, and, basically tough xxxx.
• I then suggested I was going to call Jimmy Gordon and tell this whole story. (I think Jimmy runs your Audi Store)
• We hung up
• Phone rang moments later with an apologetic finance manager.
• We shall see.
Lesson #1. Don’t xxxx off somebody on a snow day when they may have some time on their hands.
Mile One Mission Statement:
At MileOne we believe that being good is not good enough. Our sales, service, parts and body shop experience is best in class. In fact, we will exceed your expectations.
The experience should be efficient and enjoyable. We work harder to expedite the process by putting the customer in control.
I am drafting a note to your board of directors. Usually I can figure out their home addresses and send the letters to their homes. Usually I find all kind of good stuff to quote from your website, social media, etc. in the letter. I don’t have to be to creative. The list of CC’s is far greater than the body of the letter usually. I get personal information off linked in and company websites. I hand address the envelopes to the board of directors. At least one usually gets opened and acted upon. (yes, this is SOP when I’m treated poorly. I learned from the absolute best! A client of mine, thank goodness he was never angry at me)
I then send the letters to the corporate officer, managers, janitors, etc. I will send those individual letters to the corporate offices.
Takes a few days before I get a phone call usually.
I will post the letter on social media, yelp, etc.
Herb Gordan (of blessed memory) would be very upset.
"Joanna McCarthy is truly a pleasure to work with.I..."
Joanna McCarthy is truly a pleasure to work with.
I recently took delivery of a new BMW at the Silver Spring dealership. It quickly became apparent that the winter wheel/tire combinations on my trade-in would not fit the new car, despite my being assured that it would. Since this was January, I needed four new winter wheel/tire combinations – a not inexpensive proposition – fairly quickly.
I met Joanna McCarthy that day. From the outset, she made clear that she and the dealership would work with me to rectify the situation. Over the next few days, Joanna reached out to fellow dealerships, to BMW corporate and others to secure the needed materials and at a much better price than I expected.
Joanna is a pleasure to work with. She does the Silver Spring dealership and BMW proud.
"I was very impressed with the sales, customer service,..."
I was very impressed with the sales, customer service, and staff in BMW of Silver Spring. Karen Herbert, my advisor, worked with my schedule, was very professional and knowledgeable. She gave great care in seeing that I am happy with the selection and the price. Karen ensured that this was a very smooth process for me from beginning to end. Also, I would like to mention other team members - Joanna, Pedro, and Matt, who helped with providing an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants both to buy a quality vehicle and experience exceptional service.
"We worked with Joanna McCarthy and David Strassman from..."
We worked with Joanna McCarthy and David Strassman from BMW of Silver Spring, and we had a fantastic experience. White glove treatment throughout the entire process. The whole team was extremely responsive and went out of their way to keep us informed and satisfied. They were never overbearing or pushy, and we felt very comfortable with our buying decision. If you are in the market for a BMW, we would recommend that you work with Joanna and David and purchase from this dealership!!
"Lonnie Overby is the best. My wife and I have purchased..."
Lonnie Overby is the best. My wife and I have purchased several cars from BMW of Silver Spring - every time Lonnie was our guy. Do not go anywhere else for your ultimate driving machine.
"Thank you Karen! I have been going to BMW of Silver..."
Thank you Karen! I have been going to BMW of Silver Spring for a few years to service my vehicle (purchased from out of state). Everyone has always been very pleasant and professional. I just switched my dealership as a result and purchased my new car from this location! KAREN HERBERT (Client Advisor) was so amazing!! She was patient with me throughout the process, personable, professional, VERY helpful, and Down to Earth!. She answered my questions. I NEVER felt pressured. She made me feel comfortable and appreciated as a customer. THANK YOU to the entire TEAM! #lovemyredBMW
"I would like to express my deep appreciation to Mr. Iso..."
- Christina Campbell
I would like to express my deep appreciation to Mr. Iso Ebong, Ms. Joanna McCarthy, and Ms. Karen Herbert for the experience that I had at the BMW of Silver Spring, MD. I was interested in model BMW X5. I loved my vehicle, I bought it, and will enjoy it for many years. I am very much thankful to these three professionals, who worked with me, who helped me, and made me really happy throughout the entire process of buying my X5. I felt very respected, appreciated, and sincerely taken care of. Thank you very much. I would strongly recommend to everyone who is interested in buying BMW, to visit BMW of Silver Spring. The experience that I received at this dealership was far surpassing.
Great Falls, VA
"Bought a 330i from Gen. He gave me excellent service! He..."
Bought a 330i from Gen. He gave me excellent service! He was very knowledgeable and was not pushy at all. Go see him if you want a BMW!