BMW of Silver Spring

Brenton Anderson

September 17, 2018

"Stellar Service"

- ndw5rc

The silver spring team was patient in answering all my questions and ensuring that the process was transparent. They did a thorough job, while getting me in and out of the dealership as quickly and efficiently as possible. I Would highly recommend.

Max Moyer
Allen Kim

September 16, 2018

"Excellent"

- victoria95

Mr. Alexis was friendly, cautious and knowledgeable about BMW products. He made the experience and decision to purchase BMW hassle free. He understands the concept of good customer service,

Andy Alexis

September 14, 2018

"Sales Experience "

- Melba Sanders

When you walk into this dealership you immediately feel the warm, family-like environment. You’re greeted as you walk through the door, and everyone is so helpful. Andy Alexis has been my salesman for the past 8 years, and assisted me with all four of my leases. Andy knows exactly what I like and works on my deals as hard as he can to please me. He’s very personable, and knowledgeable and my experience is so stress-free. He does all the research and footwork before I get there so that I’m not in the dealership for hours and I really appreciate his respect of my time. On my most recent visit to go into my next lease I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Andy’s son, Andy Jr., chip off the old block! What a team! They make me feel more like family than a client. Andy is s superb salesman!

Andy Alexis