BMW of Silver Spring

Andrew Lippincott, Finance & Leasing/ Business Manager, BMW of Silver Spring

Andrew Lippincott

Finance & Leasing/ Business Manager

November 19, 2018

"Mr. Askew was Professional & Delivered Excellent Service"

- BeemerLuvr

As a woman shopping for a car, I often end up with some fast talking salesman who makes the fatal mistake of treating me like a helpless damsel in distress. I must say that this has never been my experience with BMW of Silver Spring, and it certainly was not the treatment I received from Mr. Ron Askew this third time around. From the first time I met him, Mr. Askew told me that he had a no-hassle, easy-going sales style, and that he would work with me to ensure that I get the best possible deal. Well I can certainly say that he kept his word last week. I met him for what I thought would be a quick test drive (as I was still in exploratory mode), and ended up driving off a few hours later in a brand new X2. Mr. Askew remained above board, listened to what I was looking for, and delivered the perfect vehicle. No judgement, no double talk, and always the consulate professional. I would highly recommend seeking him out for your next BMW purchase.

Ron Askew
Brandi Rodgers
Allen Kim
Michael Bolgar
Joanna McCarthy
Other Employees : Nicole (Service Desk)

November 19, 2018

"Friendly, Fair, and Attentive"

- Clancy615

I bought a new X1 today, and it was a straightforward process. Karen did a great job explaining the car’s noteworthy features and was quick to get me into the car to test drive it. She also explained that it’s possible to buy one of their loaner vehicles which ended up being a great deal for me. She found numerous incentive discounts that I wasn’t aware of online, and she had a great attention to detail. When she suspected the software was miscalculating the taxes due, did the math herself and found out the software forgot to take my trade-in into account. I appreciate her going the extra mile, and she was patient, polite, and considerate at all times.

Karen Herbert

November 19, 2018

"Dave listens and finds what works for you"

- MiguelAvila

Dave listens and finds what works for you. Although I wanted a 5 series and wanted to keep my monthly payment to a certain level, he found the option that would work. He is great salesperson, what others should be like!

Dave Strassman