BMW of Silver Spring

Andrew Lippincott, Finance & Leasing/ Business Manager, BMW of Silver Spring

Andrew Lippincott

Finance & Leasing/ Business Manager

November 15, 2017

"Great dealership with a super sales team"

- SG123

Ron Askew has been a great sales guy to work with. He was very proactive in reaching out and sharing information about the car I was interested in. Ron was able to rework his schedule to fit my schedule change when I went in to look at the car. He was very patient and explained both the features of the car as well as calling out differences. It was a no-pressure discussion and with the spirit to not waste time going back and forth during finalizing the deal, Ron was very upfront on the best he could offer and we worked out a way to make it a win-win situation. Kudos to Ron for really understanding the customer's needs and working with his team to put forward an offer (a great deal!), I could not refuse. All in all I love my new car and Tischer BMW was awesome. The financing process was straightforward and too barely 15 minutes. Ron was very appreciative that we closed the deal and followed up to offer help. Infact, Ron overnighted me some of my things that got left behind in my old car. Make sure you ask for Ron when visiting Tisher BMW of Silver Spring. I'm absolutely going back to them for my next Beamer! Great guys! -SG

November 12, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- SLRidley

My experience with the purchase of my BMW X5 was wonderful. I had the pleasure of working with Ron Askew. There was no pressure or any of the “sales games”. I knew what i wanted and what I could afford. Ron worked with us and did what was necessary to get me in my new car! Thanks Ron! I’m looking forward to enjoying my new ride! Thanks for making it happen!!! I will be referring my friends and family to you!

Allen Kim

November 11, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- jinwchang19

Great experience with my first BMW purchase with Ron. Ron's easy going character and no pressure, no hassle policy was easy to work with and it was my smoothest experience in purchasing a vehicle.

Used 2013 BMW X3