Klaben Ford Lincoln

1089 West Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

3854 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln

March 27, 2017

"A nice car-buying experience."

- Bulldog

I have to admit, this was probably the best car buying experience I've had and I've had a few. On my first visit, Don Batten helped me feel "at home" and like I was talking with an old friend. I thought we hit it off immediately. He was very helpful, patient and did not push me in any way. After having visited a couple other dealerships the same day, this was a breath of fresh air. When I returned a couple weeks later with my wife, Don was called to do a car delivery, Chris Moldas took over and helped us find a car and they both helped us to finish the deal. A delightful experience for car buying for me. The car was a 3 year old Certified Fusion with low miles that looked like it just rolled off the assembly line. Pleased with the quality of the car as well. Won't hesitate to recommend Klaben and these two gentlemen.

Don Batten
Chris Moldas
Stephanie Slomberg
March 27, 2017

"CHRIS MOLDAS"

- Lincoln Owner Again

Chris Moldas is the reason my husband and I have been coming to Klaben since the 1980s. He is very knowledgable , personable, and very accommodating. Hope to see him again in three years.

Chris Moldas
March 26, 2017

"Helpful and Knowledgeable"

- TABEGEOT

I can't say enough about how well I was treated by Tom, Joe, Christine, and Rich. After having been in an accident and my car being a total loss. They went out of there way to get me the car I wanted And needed. Thank you, Tim Begeot

Tom Nicodemus
March 26, 2017

"Ty Davis is the best! "

- hawkinssb0013

My husband and I went into Klaben and as always Ty Davis was our dealer. Told him what we wanted and as always he delivered! This is my fourth Fusion leased by Ty, and our other two vehicles. We always are very pleased with his professionalism, and knowledge. I would highly recommend Ty Davis! Which we have our son in law now see Ty as well! great Job Ty you are the best!

Ty Davis
March 25, 2017

"Purchasing Lincoln MKS off of lease"

- Matt

I decided to purchase my Lincoln MKS when the lease period expired and I was so amazed at how Rich Klaben, Dave Mott, and Doug Beavers took care of me during this decision and time. Mr. Klaben offered to certify the vehicle because of the shape it was in (of course, I hat to pay a little - but well worth it). The care and concern shown to me during this process and making the unexpected offer to certify the vehicle was fantastic. The car looks brand new after the certification and detailing they did for the car. I love this vehicle and was sorry to see Lincoln discontinued making this model but I am very happy with my decision and the "like new" car I have! It was a win-win for all of us. I APPRECIATE greatly the service and care I have had and I'm sure I will continue to receive from Klaben - they know their products and know what customer service is all about - I had heard they were good when we moved to the area a few years back. Every experience from leasing this vehicle new from them to today confirms they are AWESOME and I'm hard to please. Well Done!!

Doug Beavers
Dave Mott
March 25, 2017

"Good place to buy a car"

- polandjoe

Terry Baughman was a great, no pressure salesman that listen to my needs and matched me with the vehicle I required. Good trade in valye on my vehicle.

Andy Bellian
March 25, 2017

"Best experience man can have"

- maxicub

The experiences at Klaben have been the best I've ever had that is why I've been going there for 25 years and I will continue to go there till the day I can't. I started service there with Terry's brother Paul Terry's been doing my business for many years and Rich has also help me. I would recommend Klaben to anybody.

Mona Crooks
James Perkins

Jennifer Bowen

"Awesome Experience"

- Magatthea

Took my Fusion in for its first oil change since buying it used. The Service Dept was clean, indoors, and easy. Everyone was very helpful and there was a large waiting room with comfortable chairs, some table chair sets, and some work stations with free wifi. They even provided coffee and donuts. Even the buying experience was amazing when I purchased the car. My mother (who was with me at purchase) has the same car but bought from a different dealer, and she commented on how much better the experience was at Klaben. I felt comfortable beginning to end both buying and servicing the car, and the service prices were reasonable. I highly recommend this dealership for anything from buying to servicing your car!

Tyler Kline
Don Xu
Jennifer Bowen

"Fantastic!"

- Bills1952

Fantastic! I have absolutely no complaints about anything regarding this dealership, Or the sales person I worked with total professionalism all around. I always recommend this dealership when I hear someone thinking of getting a new car, or servicing their current car. Fantastic!

Stephanie Slomberg
Andy Bellian

"Great Deal !"

- Michael P Hoffman

Met with a friend for breakfast and he bought a F 150 from Klaben! So, I decided to find out about getting a new truck. Met with Brandon Brinko who turned out to be a top notch salesman and we worked out a great deal on a F 150 4x4 lease. Thanks to Klaben Ford and Brandon !

Brandon Brinko