Acura Columbus

4340 West Dublin Granville Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017

1334 Reviews of Acura Columbus

October 11, 2018

"Service as it should be ! "

- BRIANCOOPER47

Great group of people from start to finish , in the days we live in it's hard to get persons with people skills let alone good service , Acura of columbus gave me both ! Great people , service , at a very reasonable price ! Thanks so much . Brian cooper

JIM CRUIKSHANK
Zach Zeune
Larry Jones
Daniel Jimenez
October 11, 2018

"2016 RDX Service: A Pleasure"

- mrsvhogan

What more could I ask: easy to schedule at my convenience, provided a clean 2017 loaner car, very pleasant and knowledgeable service associate, detailed explanation of my vehicle's service needs and cost, called as soon as service was completed, and my car was washed and vacuumed. The best! Thank you.

JIM CRUIKSHANK
October 11, 2018

"Excellent Salesperson and experience "

- A Spec_Van

Dwayne T. was great to work with from initial automobile overview to purchase! Dwayne was very informative and supportive of making sure I understood the new RDX and received the best deal in town on the purchase. Dwayne worked with management to match competitor pricing on my new vehicle and trade-in. I would definitely recommend Dwayne to my friends, family and anyone interested in a new or used automobile purchase at Acura of Columbus!

Clayton Prescott

"Making it "right""

- Robbryan

I had a serious concern with the cost and thoroughness of a repair done a couple days prior to my most recent visit to Acura Columbus and posted a less than positive review. I was contacted the following day by their operations manager, was able to discuss my dissatisfaction and was invited to return my car and have the problem corrected. A complimentary "loaner" was provided, the repair was corrected and my original cost refunded. Acura Columbus, their service department and management went above and beyond my expectations to address my concern, correct the problem and "made it right." I was very pleased.

Jerry LaWarre
October 10, 2018

"Happy to be part of acura family"

- devika

Dwayne Turner is best. His helping nature is beyond words, He showed more patience and co-operative in finding a right car for me. we highly recommend Acura Columbus.

"Worth the drive"

- Jbdpt07

We drove 3 hours to get this car because we could not find one with these options at this price. The dealer was very nice and helpful with us finding a hotel for for the night.

October 09, 2018

"World-class Experience at Acura! "

- houying1990

I had a wonderful experience leasing my 2019 RDX A-spec at Acura Columbus! I was attracted by the new design and the beautiful color of the 2019 RDX A-spec model immediately when I saw it in the parking lot. Dwayne Turner was my sales consultant, he is a brilliant product expert! He is very attentive and patient. He explains all the great features this RDX has and was able to answer all the questions I had. Once I test drove it, I fell in love with the car! 2019 RDX is everything I was looking for, great performance, enhanced safety features, best reliability and fuel economy in its class. I enjoyed my 2016 CRV very well but the 2019 RDX is definitely an excellent upgrade! Brian helped put the deal together and Ray Welch did a great job explaining the finance options for me. Ray also convinced me to get the crystal fusion package, which will improve my driving experience in rainy days and harsh weather, also enhance the visibility at night. Two months have gone by since I got my car, and I am still enjoying it and in love with it every single day! Thank Dwayne, Brian and Ray for your wonderful help and assistance! I will recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting an Acura! You won't regret it!

Ray Welch
Brian Milliser

"My big girl car!! "

- KatieJune

I felt so happy with my experience at Acura. Although my dad is pictured and was there to help me do the paperwork (lol), I did most of my car shopping alone. I never felt as comfortable at a car dealer than I was when I was at Acura. Being a woman in my early 20’s, I felt as though some other car dealers were trying to take advantage of me and push me because of my inexperience with cars and large purchases - BUT I always felt in trusted hands when I was here! I would definately recommend Acura to my friends, and I will be forever thankful I found my car here ! (:

Ray Welch
October 09, 2018

"Good experience from good staff "

- sjetty61

Did a good job and kept me updated. Very helpful and friendly staff. Appreciate all the good work. Appreciate the inspection of the vehicle Thank you

Jami Meredith
October 08, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Experience "

- patrichamilt

Mark Savage and Steve Ault made the buying experience very easy. They knew what we wanted up front and shared all the details about the vehicle beyond our expectations. It was like sitting down with friends. We were made to feel welcome and all the staff were professional and polite. The paperwork process was smooth and seamless. The follow up after the sale was very nice as well. Thank you.

Steve Ault