Bergen Car Company, Inc.

22 US HWY 46 E, Lodi, New Jersey 07644

22 Reviews of Bergen Car Company, Inc.

January 22, 2018

"The Peoples Dealer"

- Rijo74

Good Credit , Bad Credit , No Credit , Fares Khoury is the man who will get you in a car. Will not let you leave with out one . Friendly staff , Awesome quality Cars . Got The car I wanted with bad Credit . Gave me a good deal . Test drove the car and I was out with my new car in no more the 1 hour . Straightforward deal no Hidden fees . Highly recommended. Bergen Car Company is where is at #1 .. Thank You Bergen Car Com

January 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Bryan

I am very content with the service that i received from the employees of Bergen Car Company. They helped me through the entire process of financing my first car. Jose and Mildred were very welcoming and provided great customer service. Thank you guys!! I will be back soon for my next car!

January 12, 2018

"Best dealership around "

- Josh1597

Great overall experience.. Gave me more than what my trade-in was worth and very reasonable price on the car I was buying. Very honest and friendly people who make the car buying process simple and easy. I am very satisfied with their business and my new vehicle. Was able to get the same vehicle I wanted for about $4,000 cheaper than other dealerships who's fees did not add up right. This is a dealership who you can 100% trust.

Hadil Kh
December 28, 2017

"Love my car "

- Iwonka2190

Really pleased with overall experience...arrived, was greeted right away, not bothered too much, once i found what i liked was offered test drive, all my questions were answered, was able to negotiate the price to my satisfaction, no hidden extra fees, financing,registration...done on the spot, clean comfortable surroundings, all stuff friendly and helpful, definitely would recommend to family and friends, thank you all especially Fares for making car shopping easy and fun !!! Once again i LOVE my car !!!😍

Hadil Kh
December 19, 2017

"Outstanding customer service "

- Bergen

Purchase my new at bergen car am very satisfied with the company, low intrest rate fast service received my new york registration in few days Fared helped me with finance and the whole process...i highly recommend them

December 19, 2017

"Amazing"

- Sana123

Fares was excellent to work with! He was an amazing help and got us what we needed! Thank you so much for your patience and friendliness. Definitely someone to work with again and a dealership to visit again.

December 12, 2017

"My go to people to buy a car"

- Younis Moheisen

I have bought 4 cars from here and will keep coming back. They have the best service and a great selection of cars. The whole staff is great and make the whole process of buying a car easy as possible.

Dec 13, 2017 -

Bergen Car Company, Inc. responded

thank you for your loyalty we really appreciate your business

November 11, 2017

"GREAT DEALER, GREAT PRICE, GREAT CAR A+"

- ED G.

CALLED IN THE MORNING TO SEE IF CAR WAS IN STOCK. IT WAS. TOLD DEALER I HAD A TRADE. HE TOLD ME TO BRING IT IN. GOT THERE ABOUT 3:30PM. SHOWED TRADE, GOT MY PRICE. CUT GREAT DEAL ON NEW CAR. OWNED NEW CAR BY 5:30 PM. AND DROVE AWAY IN NEW CAR SAME DAY.

November 03, 2017

"Best dealer in the Tristate area"

- Margie41

Thanks to Jose, Fares, Mildred, Zack and the rest of the Bergen Cars team for helping me find my next dream car for a reasonable price! Thanks for all your hard work and taking the time to really listen. You guys are truly the best and it was a pleasure doing business again!

October 23, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Infinite

Very happy with the sales experience. Got me the best rate possible. Staff friendly and helpful. Im drawing a blank right now on names as I write this but from the boss on down made it a good experience.