Bergen Car Company, Inc.

22 US HWY 46 E, Lodi, New Jersey 07644

28 Reviews of Bergen Car Company, Inc.

March 18, 2018

"Got what I wanted"

- Mannyg

It’s amazing that there are some dealership that really care about the customer and Bergen Car Company showed that, Thank you for the great service

March 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Sanora123

I purchased a 750 BMW from the Bergen Car Company and the entire experience was great. The sales people as well as the finance people were friendly, honest and helpful. The salemen took time to answer all my questions I had about the car. The car looks and runs great. I definitely will return for my next car purchase..

March 03, 2018

"Professional service, incredible prices and vehicle's."

- Bmwx5

I have brought several used and new cars from dealers over the past 25 years for myself and family. I will honestly say Bergen car sales is definitely the best used car dealer I've ever been to. I purchased a MINT BWX X5 with a great price handled by professionals. He even threw in a few items for free valued over $800. Great doing business with you Fares.

Fares Khoury
Other Employees : Dont know the names but all 6 was perfect.
February 18, 2018

"Excellent service and overall excellent experience "

- Lspieggs113

I purchased my 2004 BMW 525i from Zach and Fares. I immediately felt comfortable from the minute I walked in the door. We were back and forth on different cars and because of the excellence and professionalism I drove off in my car the next day! I could not be happier with the car and the price was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Bergen Car Company. Thank you for the A++++++++ experience. Sincerely LISA

February 08, 2018

"Purchase & Repair experience "

- Bee44137

This was truly the first time I’ve had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. Our sales rep & staff went above & beyond to provide amazing service!! I’ll be returning when ready for my next ride🚘 Thank you for the great service.

January 25, 2018

"Love my new Corvette!"

- Palermo333

Had an excellent experience from beggining to end. Worked the deal with Zack, Fares, and Hadil from NH over the phone and was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and courtesy they showed throughout the whole process. The corvette I purchased was super clean and they where very fair with their price and my trade in value. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and would definitely do business with the again. Keep up the great work guys. A++++ ~Angelo G

January 22, 2018

"The Peoples Dealer"

- Rijo74

Good Credit , Bad Credit , No Credit , Fares Khoury is the man who will get you in a car. Will not let you leave with out one . Friendly staff , Awesome quality Cars . Got The car I wanted with bad Credit . Gave me a good deal . Test drove the car and I was out with my new car in no more the 1 hour . Straightforward deal no Hidden fees . Highly recommended. Bergen Car Company is where is at #1 .. Thank You Bergen Car Com

January 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Bryan

I am very content with the service that i received from the employees of Bergen Car Company. They helped me through the entire process of financing my first car. Jose and Mildred were very welcoming and provided great customer service. Thank you guys!! I will be back soon for my next car!

January 12, 2018

"Best dealership around "

- Josh1597

Great overall experience.. Gave me more than what my trade-in was worth and very reasonable price on the car I was buying. Very honest and friendly people who make the car buying process simple and easy. I am very satisfied with their business and my new vehicle. Was able to get the same vehicle I wanted for about $4,000 cheaper than other dealerships who's fees did not add up right. This is a dealership who you can 100% trust.

December 28, 2017

"Love my car "

- Iwonka2190

Really pleased with overall experience...arrived, was greeted right away, not bothered too much, once i found what i liked was offered test drive, all my questions were answered, was able to negotiate the price to my satisfaction, no hidden extra fees, financing,registration...done on the spot, clean comfortable surroundings, all stuff friendly and helpful, definitely would recommend to family and friends, thank you all especially Fares for making car shopping easy and fun !!! Once again i LOVE my car !!!😍