Byers Mazda

John Penza

February 28, 2019

"Excellent Service"

- Manglebrackets

I leased a 2019 Mazda CX-5 after doing some online comparison shopping with other dealers in the area. Byers was about 1500-2000 lower than most of the competition. That was just the start of the good experiences! I emailed back and forth with Atef, and he agreed to come in on one of his usual days off in order to help me out. He was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and I never once felt like I was being pressured into a sale. I traded in a used 2012 Hyundai that had been in a minor fender bender and they gave me more than I thought based on the KBB prices. Atef laid out all the features from top to bottom and answered any questions I had effortlessly. I then talked to Zach Nugen in the finance office, and that was a very easy process. No hard sells, gave me all the information in plain english (no hidden legalese nonsense), and was very personable as well. I feel like they both went above and beyond and cared about me as a person instead of just another sale. I will definitely be coming back to this dealer in the future. I recommend this dealer wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Atef Behery
Zachary Nugen

February 24, 2019

"BEWARE - Byers uses Bait and Switch tactics! Stay Away!"

- Mazdabuyer

The salesman, Mike O'Brien, quoted my wife and I a price for new 2018 Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve. When we requested the quote in writing, Mike sent us an email that said "you must get the Service agreement in order for us to sell you the car for the price I gave you". The cost of the "service agreement" was an additional $2184! This is obviously an unethical business practice, and we strongly encourage potential customers to avoid Byers Mazda at all costs or be sorry later!!! They cannot be trusted, and we intend to post this on other social media as well as turn it over to the Better Business Bureau for further review!

Michael O'Brien

January 29, 2019

"VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS"

- dougandjoycem

Michael was nicely dressed and professional . We felt at ease and were made comfortable. We freely exchanged pleasantries throughout the process and yet he maintained focus on the task at hand without causing us to feel rushed or that we were just another sale to be completed. The weather was starting to turn nasty, so when we needed to go to another building next door, he demonstrated care and concern for our safety,(we are both in our 80's), as he escorted us to our destination. When we returned to him, he summarized things for us, he was meticulous about keeping us informed about each step in this process. Then we went out to our new Mazda CX5 Grand Touring SUV and he took all the time we needed to explain each feature. In closing, we had a very pleasant experience with Michael and Byers and will freely recommend them both to Family and Friends. Thanks Michael, Joyce and doug Montgomery

Michael O'Brien