DealerRater Connections Demo Dealer

825 Ell Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501

55 Reviews of DealerRater Connections Demo Dealer

"Amazing service!!"

- BentleyDude

I have purchased 2 vehicles through Cody. He has always been very helpful and full of suggestions and ideas that have been very helpful to me. He's always stayed in contact and has been available every time I have called him with questions even after my purchase.

Cody Brown
Jared Singleton

"Great Dealership"

- Clloyd

They are super nice and gave us a great deal on a 2017 Bentley. Very friendly and addressed any issues we had with the vehicle before we left and offered to show us how to use anything in the vehicle we needed help with. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Jonathan Garcia
Kathy Larson
Nov 01, 2017 -

DealerRater Connections Demo Dealer responded

Congratulations on your new (make/model)! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that William and Kathy were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Respectfully, Jared Singleton GM

"Checked all the boxes"

- Shirley

Had car done they looked up my points and made sure I was given credit for discounts that I was unaware that I was qualified. They could have done better job on giving me quote for future work it was buried in current work papers and even when I asked for breakdown of cost of brakes, drums,rotors, calipers parts etc it was not forth coming so I could comparison shop.They did a good job and I have recommend to others for oil changes.

Gail Rhodes
June 18, 2018

"Best Experience I've Had"

- ktg5467

From the first phone call to the moment I walked in the door to pick up my car, I was provided with the utmost customer service. The dealership is beautiful, neat & clean. Everyone I dealt with was caring, efficient & explained everything so thoroughly. It truly was an awesome experience.

Kelly Huff
June 17, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- driver

Charles Wheeler was very friendly and helpful in explaining what service my car needed. Arranging for me to have a loaner car for the day made my day without my car easier. I enjoy working with him and recommend him.

Gail Rhodes
June 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- JERRYMAC66

Everyone at the dealership was fantastic and I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Thank you to Raymond for his knowledge and dedication, he really made the experience.

Raymond Guzman
Jared Singleton
June 16, 2018

"Best Service in Town"

- ange2102

Ana was amazing. She helped us out when we didn't think there was any help. Her team went above and beyond to make our car buying experience top notch. Thanks DealerRater for wowing us again.

Chris Young
June 15, 2018

"Easy and efficient"

- GIOBOB

The prices are the best in Alaska. The selection is unreal. These salesmen really go to work for you. BEST ALL AROUND DEALER. You will definitely get the best deal hands down at this awesome dealership.

Darryl Greer
June 15, 2018

"Absolutely love this dealership"

- JCPappy

Buying a new car from some dealers can be harrowing. Not so at DealerRater Connections Demo Dealer. When I requested a quote via the Internet, sales rep Kelly Huff answered me promptly and provide the buying info I needed. Thumbs up to Kelly and her manager Sherry. They made our buying experience a pleasure. The price was right and yes, we did buy a new vehicle.

Kelly Huff
June 14, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Dguthrie

I had the pleasure of working with Raymond Guzman for my purchase. He was awesome! He made sure she listened to everything I needed ito make my car buying experience great.

Teddy Little