Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

2641 Eaton Road, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311 Directions

774 Reviews of Dorsch Ford Lincoln Kia

August 17, 2018

"Staff was very helpful "

- Mazey

The staff was on the ball with most things we asked them to do for us Dillion & Craig Mickey we’re very helpful and worked very good for me

Craig Micke
Dillan Micke
August 17, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- Bhinzman

Cory was an amazing salesman he really new what he was doing and also Brad the finance man!! Best dealership I have been to since driving and buying vehicle

Cory Fuhrman
August 16, 2018

"Honest salesman and friendly service. Cowboy fans like me!!"

- Betty Zahn

Great experience. Christian was awesome. Great job!! Was honest and very helpful The rest of the crew was helpful and friendly. Just don’t remember everyone’s name

Christian Ortega
Cody Graf
August 15, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Review

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend and refer a friend/family member to buy a new car from you dealership.

Mike DeGroot
Dan Dorsch
August 14, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- Kevin1963

Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The dealership was spotless, which is impressive. Paul, our sales associate, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Dallas in finance explained everything very well.

Paul Brault
July 31, 2018

"Outstanding "

- MKXgirl

The Dorsch Team is courteous and customer focused meeting and fulfilling their customer needs is a high priority. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Chris Dorsch
July 21, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- Cranky Old Guy

All of the people were very nice to deal with. It was also very nice that the owner came out to say thank you for purchasing a new vehicle. I've never had anyone do that before, and while it may not see like much, today it seems like people either don't take the time or have the common courtesy to simply say thank you.

Dan Dorsch
Jack Terrien
July 02, 2018

"Great problem solvers"

- Markjrm

They were there every step of the way. They also were very attentive to my needs and my wants. They gave me numerous options and were always accessible to speak to. They have a customer for life.

Cody Graf
Jack Terrien
Jim Warner
June 22, 2018

"Great"

- Fish1

They were patient with us and understood our situation we were very pleased that’s why we decided to go with Dorsch and would send other people there.

Mike DeGroot
June 14, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Disappointed68

Disappointed in how things were handled. I feel like I got shafted in different areas of my visit. First the trade value of my Santa Fe I should have received more than $750 they claimed my brakes were gone and the alignment wasn’t good. But the alignment was like that when I bought the vehicle and the brakes were new within the last year. Also when I looked at my current vehicle I bought the jack was missing ang the antenna also but it seemed that anything I said was being avoided by the salesman. Also when I asked other questions regarding the vehicle the salesman didn’t have answers.

Scott "Patrick" Nagy