Elk Grove Toyota - Elk Grove CA

Fleet Sales

November 11, 2017

"No B.S. Games"

- Howie384

The reason for me to drive from Roseville and bypassing all the other dealers that are close to me because Jeremy (fleet manager) gave me a rock bottom quote. Most other dealers all play the “come down and test drive and we will give you the best price” game. I no longer am willing to drive to any dealership until we have agreed on a set price, because that is an old school trick to get you in their grasp to work you over. If I had 5-6 hours to waste, then I would have negotiated the old fashioned way. Kudos to Elk Grove Toyota and Jeremy for making my purchase pain free with no added pressure.

Chris Her

November 09, 2017

"Excellent Service-Completely Satisfied"

- LindaW.

We are very happy and extremely satisfied with the service we received from Elk Grove Toyota. The effort To find the "perfect" car that Scott provided was with much patience and most of all very professional. His knowledge of the car's features was helpful in making our decision. It was a good experience and comforting with Scott's knowledge of Toyota's emphasis on safety. It is a real joy to be driving a 2018 Camry!

Scott Sady

October 13, 2017

"Couldn't Be Happier"

- James A Miller

I recently purchased a new 2018 Corolla and the experience was better than I've ever experienced buying a car. Jeremy Coffelt went beyond what I expected from any car salesman. Now if I can get accustomed to all the new modern feature,s I'm sure it will be as good if not better than my previous Corolla which helped to make me a loyal Toyota owner.

New 2018 Toyota Camry, $25149