Elmwood Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Dennis Freeman

January 09, 2018

"2018 eep Lease"

- Jeep18

From sales to management both Richie and Vinny went above and beyond to make sure I was beyond satisfied with my jeep. Extremely pleasant to work with and super helpful, answering all of my first time leasing questions!!

Richie Ruggiero Jr.

January 09, 2018

"always the best!!"

- rikerman

We purchased our RAM about 5 months ago from Elmwood CDJR and the whole process went so smoothly, quickly & was enjoyable (see my previous review). I'm writing today to reiterate just how wonderful this dealership is to work with. My husband brought the truck back with a concern about the breaks. He dealt with Noel (Finance Manager) & Scott (Service Advisor) and they were both amazing. They really went above and beyond to make sure that we received world class customer service and that our needs were addressed. It's not just one or two people either, it's a culture they've built. I just can't say enough good things about this dealership!! You definitely want to go see this team for your next vehicle purchase or even just service needs. You won't be disappointed!! As always, thank you guys! -The Rikers

Scott Jacob
Noel Tavarez

January 08, 2018

"2018 Grand Cherokee Lease"

- Corey Mo

My family has leased multiple vehicles from this dealership and personally this is my second time leasing from them. All of our experiences have been excellent from sales, to service, to finance. As always Richard was excellent in helping me find the perfect vehicle, and Dennis went the extra mile to get me to the price point I was comfortable with in the exact Jeep I wanted. Additionally, the owner Jay was excellent in making sure I got an excellent deal in order to stay with the Elmood family. Vinny In finance was also extremely helpful and pleasant to work with during the paperwork and finance process. Everyone truly went above and beyond in order to make sure I was happy and comfortable with my new purchase. This is an excellent dealership which my family has recommended to other family and friends countless times.

Richard Miranda