Ford Country

Henderson, NV

1,287 Reviews
Ford Country's Online Shopping Experience is convenient and available to you 24/7. You can browse and buy online from the comfort of your home and we'll deliver directly to your home. Our Service Department is open from Monday - Friday from 8 am to 6:00 pm. Ford Country also offers Pick Up & Drop Off to and from your location for all of your service and vehicle maintenance needs. Ford Country is a nationally recognized and highly awarded family-owned business that has been serving the Las Vegas and Henderson communities since 1922. The owner, Gary Ackerman, is a third-generation Ford dealer that has lived in Las Vegas since 1955 and dreamed of building his own version of what a Ford store should be since he was a boy. We have a state-of-the-art facility producing a high volume yet consumer-oriented Sales, Service, Parts, and Accessories departments, as well as an on-site 50's era diner. Ford Country is an inviting one-stop shop for all your transportation needs. We look forward to you joining our family. At Ford Country, "Everything We Do Is "Driven By You!"
Contact Dealership

280 N. Gibson Rd.

Henderson, NV

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,287 reviews

June 22, 2022

Quick Service attendant Fernando Luna was quick but thorough. Made sure my things got accomplished and gave me a detailed review of what they did and a couple of suggestions for next servicing. He also More

by nugentbob9
Fernando Luna
Jun 22, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Thank you so much for your great 5 start review. We are truly lucky to have Fernando on our team. We are happy that he was able to alert you to the recall and offer his professional advise. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to your next visit and welcome to the Ford Country Family.

June 18, 2022

The best experience I have ever enjoyed in buying a new vehicle. Highly recommend Ford Country to all my friends! More

by martyman
Tom Craddock
Laurie Dinwiddie
Other Employees : Brian Minor
Jun 18, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Hi Marty, Thank you for the great 5 star review. Please let us know if we can help you or Spencer with anything else. Welcome to.the Ford Country Family. We look forward to your next visit!

June 18, 2022

Very knowledgeable and courteous was waiting in be line for about an hour before opening More

by Cshawaiigirl
Quick lane

Ford Country responded

Hi, Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. We look forward to your next visit.

June 18, 2022

Ford employees are always very helpful and kind. I appreciate that the employees will take the time to further explain the necessities of specific cad services and the alternatives. More

by Sidney
Fernando Luna

Ford Country responded

Hi Sidney, Thank you for the great review. We are happy to be able to answer any questions that you may have. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to your next visit.

June 15, 2022

Jorge was very attentive when I brought in my Explorer for servicing . He was efficient and my car was assessed for multiple issues and they were all completed within 24 hours . More

by Reneequiles88
George ( aka Jorge in service dept )
Jun 15, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Hi Renee, Thank you so much for the great 5 star rating. We are lucky to have Jorge on our team. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to your next visit.

June 14, 2022

Great job Sean very good customer service. Been using this Ford location for awhile and can't remember having such a gentleman with such a great attitude and paying attention to detail. More

by Big fish
Sean

Ford Country responded

Thank you for the great review. We are lucky to have Sean as member of the Ford Country Family. Please call us with any other needs. We look forward to your next visit.

June 14, 2022

I had excellent service today! Eric Grant, my salesperson, was there and very supportive of my Mach E, my “Red Pony” We got a tire rotation! Thanks Eric! More

by Chandler2001
Eric Grant

Ford Country responded

Hi Chandler, Thank you for the excellent 5 star rating. We are lucky to have Eric on our team. Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and welcome to the Ford Country Family.

Chandler2001 responded

The Ford Country Family is an incredible car legacy! Thanks for being there! I love my MachE, the Red Pony!

June 11, 2022

Nick was great as always- Honest - efficent- and really sincere on taking care of customer... More

by garagedoordoc
Kirsten Kaylor
Other Employees : Nick
Jun 13, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Thank you for the great 5 star review. We are lucky to have Kirsten and Nick on our team, and happy that they took great care of you. Please give us a call if you should need anything else. We are pleased that you are a member of the Ford Country Family.

June 11, 2022

I walked in without an appointment and was promtely taken care of. This was my first service on a 22 f150 purchased at another dealer. I plan to continue using these folks. Please thank them for me. More

by Mgreen00
Fernando
Jun 13, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Hi, Thank you so much for the great 5 star rating. We are so pleased that we were able to take care of your 22 F-150 so quickly. We look forward to your next visit, and welcome to the Ford Country Family.

June 10, 2022

Great service, great staff, quick oil change, friendly cashier, car wash was ok but can’t complain looked better than when it came in More

by Mx54age
Cathy Rios
Jun 10, 2022 -

Ford Country responded

Thank you for the great review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to your next visit.

1 - 10 of 1,287 results