Hagerstown KIA

J R Duncan

June 11, 2018

"Great experience"

- David54bucs

Jim Smyly was very friendly and was willing to work with us to get us in the car we wanted. I would definitely recommend this dealership and this salesman.

Jim Smyly

June 02, 2018

"Buying a used car "

- Bowhunter247

My wife and I got to the dealership at 8:57 when they open at 9 and Stacy was already in the parking lot doing rounds. Within mins we were taking the car on a test drive. Then they got us a better apr then what we had already been pre approved for when I say better rate I mean literally half of the original rate.

Stacy Crabtree

May 29, 2018

"Awesome Dealership "

- Jackie

Best Dealership!!! Excellent customer service! This is the 6 th car I have purchased there. I drive 90 miles one way just to get all my maintenance done there because of the great work great sales people. Everyone is so nice and pleasant.

J R Duncan