Hagerstown KIA

Internet Sales Manager
Scott Murray, Sales Consultant, Hagerstown KIA

Scott Murray

November 30, 2018

"Great people and dealership"

- dbook72

One of the few places I visit where I wasn't being hounded about buying new. He was very helpful, patient and courteous. The next time I have to get a car I'm going there again

Jim Smyly

November 26, 2018

"very positive shopping experience"

- margaret

Stacy Crabtree was a tremendous help in guiding me through the process of purchasing my first vehicle. My husband has always handled this process, but with his passing I was dreading doing this on my own. My son was a great support, but Stacy was very kind, patient and understanding through the entire process. He never pushed me or pressured me, but answered every question and eased my uncertainty. Each person I spoke to was very kind and helpful. I think the other gentleman I talked with was Rick but I'm not sure, I'm bad with remembering names. I have already recommended Stacy to a friend of mine needing a new SUV. Thank you Kia for your help in this difficult task for me!

Stacy Crabtree

September 26, 2018

"Kia soul"

- Rtb

Great experience buying a new vehicle. Mike Todd was super😁 Love the kia soul we got 37 mpg driving home to marlinton, wv. It was a 5 hour drive to the dealership, but it was worth the drive.

Mike Todd