Hagerstown KIA

Chad Black

February 12, 2018

"Friendly staff "

- Marsue

The rating we gave was much deserved! No pressure and friendly staff made our experience a pleasant one. The service we were given was stellar and staff went to great lengths to make our purchase budget friendly. We love our new KIA Niro!

Frankie Baliga
Rick Whittington
Richard Koehler

February 05, 2018

"A great buying experience. "

- 4KOver

Came here to trade our 2009 Pilot for something smaller. Scott, our sales associated, was a great help in finding a suitable vehicle. The whole experience was pleasant, and fast. While I expected more for my trade, I left the dealership satisfied.

Scott Murray

January 25, 2018

"Purchase a used suv"

- V Bisnath

Thanks too Derrick for helping me get a 2015 Honda CR-V that I had my eyes on for awhile. He is definitely a great salesperson and he goes about and beyond to get you a great deal that you can afford. I Would definitely recommend him for your next vehicle purchase.

Derrick Goetz