Headquarter Honda

George Ibrahim, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Headquarter Honda

George Ibrahim

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 16, 2018

"Respectful, thoughtful, considerate of budget issues, nice p"

- Immortalking22

My dealer Mike greeted me with a smile. I told him I had a budget and he showed concern and show me budget friendly cars. Presented me different options and when I chose a car, show me different rates of payments. I needed to go lower than the payments he offered and he changed it to where it was good for me. He was very funny, considerate, friendly, nice person to talk to and work with. Definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Mike Jahangir

September 14, 2018

"Dream vehicle realized!"

- Momof6

I have wanted a Jeep Wrangler since I was 25. After a couple months of research we decided on one at Headquarter Honda in Clermont. From our first visit to our last we were helped by a great team - Santana, Leon, and TJ. They genuinely seemed to be interested in helping us to get the deal that made sense for us. They were patient, respectful and enjoyable to work with. I would send family and friends to this dealership to get their next vehicle without hesitation.

Fernelys Santana
T.J. Burke

September 14, 2018

"Glad to do business with Headquarter Honda"

- JessHooton

Thank you to my sales rep Leon, sales manager Matt and F&I manager Tony for making my transaction smooth and hassle free. All accessories I requested for my Accord were installed with care and attention to detail. I live in Daytona Beach. It was worth the drive to do business with Headquarter Honda.

Anthony Angle